the wedding

TROY's POV
I just cant help it.. last night was just too much. I know I still love her and I just cant hold it back anymore. I pick up my cellphone and call liza.
"Hello?"
"Hey liza? Can we meet up we need to talk"
"You alright?"
"Yeah m fine"
"Ok lets meet around 3"
"Fine by me"
And I finally hang up the phone. Since it is already 2 I begin to get ready. I change into something proper and grab my car keys. I get into my car .
Ok lets go.
What am I gonna tell her? I cant.. no Troy you have to! This is important she deserves to know you love someone else. But this isnt a good Idea.. troy do you love her? Yeah I do I have loved her since forever.
Then you must tell liza.
Okay okay .. lets do this .. I prepare myself mentally and pick liza up from her home and take her to the garden where we first met.
"This is where we first met troy" she smiles at me.
"This the place I met the love of my life. This is where I met the prettiest girl I have ever seen. This is where I met the stupidest girl ever", a smile makes its way to my face as I realize what I just said stupid? Well no not stupid. . Just a case of bad decision making
"This is where I met sam", I tell her and her smile disappears.
"You're a great girl and you will find someone  way better.. but I am not the guy for you cuz I am broken.. and you cant fix me cuz she has the pieces", I smile at her . She hugs me.
"I know I hurt you but I am sorry .. it may hurt now but I am saving you from an even bigger and painful heartbreak", I say va
"I knew it you loved her.. I was just waiting to see how long before you admit it to yourself.. though I wished this would never happen", she runs her fingers through my hair. "Goodbye Troy Miller", she says With a hurtful smile and I feel so sorry for her I try to comfort her .
"Just go.. go get your girl", my face lights up and its like her words had given me strength I didnt know I possessed.  I run as fast as I could . I reach my car. I get in and drive off.
**********
Sam's POV
I wake up feeling lazy . Ughhhh nooooo. I get ready for a 4 oclock meeting. I get dressed and put on a little makeup. Grab my heels and just leave the room. I head down the kitchen and grab an apple.
I put on my heels on the way out.  Thats  when my phone starts ringing.

"Hello? "

"Sam its me . Where are you?"
"Leaving for work"
"Ohh. No I mean where are you?"
"Paris"
"You didn't  come back? "
"Was I supposed too?"
"Yeah . You know what's coming up"
"No I dont. Oh look at the time I really gotta run. I'll call you when I am free", and with that I hang up.I was actually supposed to go back to newyork today because of alex's birthday coming up. But I got caught up in a meeting and I am
....
The meeting ends and I catch a flight back home . I walk in to baggage to get my bags and then walk out to get a cab thats when I notice a familiar face. Alex. I rush to hug him.
"Hey ", he says taking in my perfume.
"Hey back at you", I grab my bags.
"How was paree?", he says in a fake fremch accent.
"It was purrrfect", I reply . And we both break into laughs.
"Hows everyone?" I say getting in the car.
"Ehhh so and so..", he says starting the engine.
"Okay lets go home", I say excitedly. 
****
TROYS POV.
I cant believe the weddings off. I sudden relief floods me .
As I drive. There is this huge traffic. Today of all days . I finally make it to Sam's house. I get out. This is a bad Idea. No! No it isnt n I am not chickening out . I finally manage to collect myself n get out of the car. I am about knock when I hear laughter. That sweet laughter could only be hers.
"So the wedding gown is hear?",
"Yes", *shrieks*.
"Lets see it then",
that's when I hear Sam's voice.
"Na'uh .. not until the day", she says proudly. 
"This is amazing.. can believe you've grown so much", a somewhat older voice sounds.
"Mom leave her be come on", that's Alex's voice. Is she getting married?  To Alex?  What? No.. she can't thats not how it was supposed to be. I thought she loved me.. rage floods my body as I get in my car and drive off. I take a sharp turn. The speed increasing with each thought.
"How could I have been so stupid", I shout.

***********