White rose and the girl

"Please stop crying", he yells at me.
" I am not doing it on purpose I cant help it.. I am human!!", I yell at alex.
"I get it you're all hardcore and shit.. well I am not", I say sobbing " I am human not a robot! I am not wonderwoman.. I have no special powers.. I cant do anything right. I am a mess. I grow old but I still dont know what's happening in my life.. he is getting married.. and he wants me to attend his wedding.. I cant I dont have the strength... " I break down completely. I sit there on the floor of my living room.. with the blinds closed its dark..quiet frankly like my life.. I fist the wedding invite in on hand and tightly hold my stomach cuz it hurts like hell. I can't breath.. fuck my asthma.
Then there is a knock on my door. I immediately cover my mouth. It makes me cry even more. The fact that I couldn't stop. Made me cry like the world ended. Alex looks at me for a second then gets up to answer it. I continue to breakdown on the floor. I miss you troy.  I love you so much . I cry as the uneasy feeling in my chest continues to grow. It feels like a huge ball that continues to expand and get bigger.

Alex enters the room once again but this time he sits next to me.. as I try to stop ..but fail miserably.  Thats when alex comes closer and takes me into his arms. I grab his T shirt and bury my face in it as I start crying again..

"You're not weak", he pulls away so he could see my soaked face. He gently wipes away tears.
"You're so strong.. so very strong. You're amazing.. you're wonderful.. you're caring... you're sensitive..." he looks right into my eyes.
" you're eyes... do you know why I always tell you that I love your eyes? Its because it reminds me of the day when I was broken just like you.. and you came to see me.. you made me smile for the first time in weeks.. it was like you're eyes .. they sparkle when u smile you know?  That day it was like you were breathing life into me with every single passing second. you're wonderwoman sam.. thats because you rescued me.. " I see tears well up in his eyes. "I cant see you like this.. I cant rescue you.. I aint no superman but I can try"he sighs.  I hug him as he kisses the top of my head.
"Thank you" I whisper to him.
"If you mention this to anyone I will deny every word ",he grins.
"Asshole", I playfully hit his arm.
"Do you wanna get up?"
"Yeah ", I slowly collect myself of the floor with the help of superman. That was so cheesy . I smile at my own thought.
"Woah", he says starimg at me.
"What?" , I say nervously fiddling with my hair.
"Oh nothing .. just how you look.. damn!"
"What?", I smile slightly.
"Its just .. you look so damn ugly rn. I was just wondering how are you gonna make it to the rehersal dinner its in 2 hours",
"Huh what!??!"
The asshole's right I am so fuckking late.. I run to the bathroom wash my face  put on some makeup to hide the swelling.  Change my clothes put on my black leather heels. I grab my jacket . Purse . And car keys.
"Woah that was quick", alex grins.
"Come on", I say annoyed.
"Where?"
"Dinner.. I cant go without a date".
"Gross!! No way sam"
"Hey! No one's marrying you .." I take his arm and drag him with me " come on"

"Ughhhhh noooo I dont want to", he says following me.
........
Troy's POV

Its really late and it has been solid lots of weeks since I last saw sam. I cant believe it . Why am I even bothered. I should focus on liza. I look at my fiance as she continues to giggle about something with her friends. Everyone is alreay here where is she. Its been days she isnt even answering my calls or returning my texts.
What is she? Upset. And what does she do when she is upset? Locks herself up. And what happens then? She cries. Then? It gets suffocating.  Good. And ehat comes next? What did she do last time? She tried to leave me for good.  By? Leaving the state and disappearing. That university bit was pure luck. Or else I'd never find her.
She left!
I could feel my breath hitch. I could feel my heart pound. I could hear the blood rush into my ears. I leave the hall and run outside. The cold wind kisses my burning face. As I close my eyes and take a deep breath. I walk to the garden and take a seat on the bench at the edge of the garden . It has beautiful old fashioned roman pillars covered with creepers.. with a white rose here and there. I look at the white roses. It seemed as if this garden was  planted by samantha herself.  It had bushes of white roses everwhere. Sam loved white roses.  White was her favorite colour. Which I never could understand why?  I looked up at the sky. Nothing but the magnificent white moon. Thats when I feel a pair of hands cover my eyes.
"Sam?" I remove the hands from my eyes.
"Troy?", my eyes widen in shock.
"Liza!", she looks angry.
"I was just..",
"Save it Troy. We'll discuss this later.. everyone is asking for you"
"Okay be right there", and with that she leaves. I pluck a flower.  I feel its soft petals. Reminds me of her gentle touch.
"Pretty huh?" , I hear a familiar voice. I turn around to see the prettiest site ever. She stood there in a knee length white strapy sundress. She wore off white strappy heels. Her hair fell down over her shoulder.  Not curled. Perfectly straight. She wore her signature red lipstick.  Her eyes sparkled in the starlight. 
"Yeah.. absolutely gorgeous", I say locking my eyes on her.
"Hey:, she shyly smiles.
"Hey back", I smile at her.
"You look handsome" , she compliments.
"Yeah?", I manage still shocked.
"You came", I say sounding like a loser.
"I made a promise remember?  And I dont break my promises", she says breaking eye contact. But you promised you'd love me forver. Do you still love me ?
"Lets go inside ", she says breaking the silence. We begin to walk besides eachother.. thats when our hands brush againist eachother's and I look at her. She nervously. Immediately moves her. Hand away. She starts fiddling with her fingers.
"Sorry", I say.
"Huh? No its fi..fine", she says blushing.
" well then Ill see you inside", she says smiling.
"I meant sorry for everything I have every done to you", her exressions drain at my words and she breaks ye contact. 
"Doesn't matter now", she says nervously playing with her fingers not looking at me . I put my finger under her chin and make her look up at me. I could tell she was shocked.
"To me it does", I take her to a more private spot.
"Sam I am sorry .. dont hate me", I plead. I put a hand on either side on the wall she is backed up againist.
"I am an idiot.. I don't. . I just .. " I punch the wall making her jump.
She looks at me wide eyed.
"You dont know the amount of hate I have inside me... why do you come and leave.. again and again", I raise my voice.
"Why wont you leave my thoughts... ", I am practically yelling at her at this point.
"Troy you're scaring me", thats when I realize tears running down her eyes. And today I saw something in her eyes I never wanted to . Fear!.
I move away. Looking at her shocked.
Thats when she turns away.. I grab her wrist and pull her back into me.
"Sam listen.. I am sorry" she simply tries to move away.
"I am so sorry ..  I just.. sam try to understand you need to stop being around me .. it drives me.. it just", I am cut off.
"Troy you're hurting me" she says trying to free her arm from my grip . I didn't realize how firmly I held her in place. I let go as she runs away. But she stops and turns around.
"I never break my promises troy", she starts crying and runs away.

.....
Alex's POV.

Its been like 25 mins where is sam. I am gonna murder her. She brought me here to be left alone witha bunch of weirdos and girls. I aint saying I mind the girls' attention but still. Its been 5 mins I have been looking all over.
I finally walk out the hall. Thats when I bump into someone.
"Hey watch... sam .. oh my god.. what happened?  Why are you crying? What's wrong? Sam?", she continues to cry and I immediately take her in my arms.
.............*****************