Twelve

It had been a couple days since the photoshoot thing with Summer. Since then, she and I haven't really hung out. It wasn't because we didn't want to, it was because she had something to do for the fashion show coming up, and I ended up working at di Lorenzo's for a few shifts. Which wasn't a bad thing since I made some extra cash and I felt like I was back on my typical routine. 

The two of us texted a bunch and called each other a few times during the day. I actually really missed seeing her face and having her right next to me. It was almost this weird empty feeling, like the feeling you get when you forget your phone somewhere.

But I didn't want to make it seem like I was some clingy dude, which I was already making myself out to be. So while she was out working things for the fashion show with her friend, I picked up a few of Marco's shifts, did a couple sessions at the gym with Ronnie, and went out to a bar or three with Xander. I couldn't remember the last time he and I went out together just us two. Usually Isabella had tagged along, but this time it was only he and I.

It was nice to just have some "guy time" with him, you know, talking about girls and just being stupid by drinking a lot. Once or twice I may have had too much to drink with him, which resulted in me possibly getting Xander and I kicked out of the bar ... 

All in the name of fun and games, I swear. The two of us were just being loud and obnoxious, and then the owner threw us out because we were annoying. We didn't fight anyone, so don't worry.

But anyways, yeah, it was a nice couple days just being an idiot.

Tonight, however, Summer and I were meeting up. Not necessarily hanging out. Tonight was the night when she would be waitressing along side me at the restaurant. When I told her that she could come in to work for a night, she was so excited. I had never seen someone be happy about waitressing. It's a hard thing to do sometimes, and Summer was going to soon find that out.

I was getting ready for the shift, buttoning up the last few buttons on my shirt and fixing up my belt. I had to be there in about forty-five minutes, and Summer wanted to meet me here so she could walk with me. I told her I could meet her at her building because it was closer to the restaurant, but apparently she was going to be over this way anyways.

There was a knock on the door to the apartment, and I knew it was her. I could hear Xander get up from the couch and walk over, opening it up.

"Well, hello. We meet once again, and I'm only in shorts. My apologies," that smirk of his was plastered all over his face as he stepped to the side to let Summer in.

"That's alright," she patted him on the shoulder as she laughed. "Nothing I haven't seen before."

Xander chuckled along with her and shut the door, "So what brings you over? Harry is actually leaving in a few minutes, I think."

"Oh, that's what I came for. I'm going to the restaurant with him."

I walked into the room, making my presence known to them. Summer smiled brightly at me before walking over and greeting me with a long awaited kiss. 

"Hi to you, too," I laughed once we pulled away.

"Hi," she giggled.

"Oh god," Xander rolled his eyes and pointed his finger at us. "Please do not turn into those annoying couples that just have to show every kind of PDA in front of everyone."

"Yeah, coming from you," I raised my brows at him and he shook his head.

"Isabella and I are not a couple, so this does not apply to us."

"Mhm, whatever," I grabbed a set of keys to the apartment and headed towards the door as Summer followed me. "I'll be back later. I've got the shift until closing."