Sixty Five

a/n: manip ^^ some of you think it's really weird that summer will be 20 years apart from her sibling, but things like this happen. my dad's oldest and youngest siblings are 19 years apart. it's odd if you don't know anyone like that, but it does happen a lot ... it's like the age difference between the oldest and youngest in cheaper by the dozen lol anywayssss ...

"Oh god, Harry."

Summer let out a breathy moan as her hands tightly gripped the bed sheets. Her head was tossed back against the pillow with her eyes screwed shut, and her chest was quickly rising and falling with every breath she took. I fucking loved the sight of her like this. She was just so beautiful.

Goosebumps scattered the skin on her body, which was really turning me on for some weird reason. Her legs tightened around me as she let out a small cry. She reached out to tangle her fingers in my hair, gripping so tight that she could've pulled the strands off my scalp.

In just a few moments later, Summer let herself go as her legs were lightly trembling. Her body relaxed and sunk into the sheets as she moaned just once more. She kept her eyes closed as she continued to breathe quickly.

I came up from between her legs, gently kissing from her hips up to her jawline until I reached her lips. Summer was smiling through our kiss as she lifted her hands to cup the sides of my face.

"Good morning to you, too," she laughed, placing her lips on mine once again.

"Technically, it's the afternoon," I grinned as I continued to hover over her. "I let you sleep in for a while."

"What time is it?"

"A little past one."

"You let me sleep in that long?"

"Yeah," I shrugged my shoulders as I rolled to the side, lying down next to her. "We're not doing anything today, right? There's no harm in sleeping in."

"Well, I guess your way of waking me up makes up for it."

"You should get used to it," I winked, getting up off the bed and pulling on a white tank top. "It might just be your alarm clock every morning. You know, since we'll be living in the same place pretty soon. I'll gladly wake you up for your classes each day when you're back in school."

She shook her head and laughed as her cheeks were a faint shade of pink. As she sat up in the bed, she grabbed the closest shirt to her and pulled it over her head, "If it's already this late in the day, what've you been doing?"

I pulled up some sweatpants and roughed my hair a little bit, "Cleaned the kitchen with Niall. Then we took the subway to some farmers market where I picked up some fruit."

"Did you get anything besides bananas and apples?"

"I got some mangoes, your favorite," I nodded as she smiled, just as my lips curved into a smirk. "And strawberries so you can look super sexy eating them. Dinner's dessert, of course."

Summer shook her head at me again, not even bothering to respond as she tried to conceal her smile. The two of us got out of the bed and partially dressed before we made our way through the obstacle course that had become of my room.

There were only a few more days until we were moving into our new apartment, so I had started packing up all my things into boxes. I didn't realize just how much shit I had until I started to put it all in piles. There was so much unnecessary junk I seemed to have hidden in random places in my room, some stuff I didn't remember ever having.

I was sure some of them belonged to people I didn't know, girls that had stayed the night in the last year or so. But I wasn't going to tell that to Summer. Anything I was uncertain of, I tossed in the trash.