Ahhh...gravity falls...that place...

Hi......so small story ahead... hope u Like it... :P

____________

Ahhhh....Gravity falls....the place where twins,Dipper and Mabel pines,spent their summer with their grunkle Stan at the mystery shack.It's full of creepy things...like A horse riding another horse and many more.When dipper finds a book with 6 hands on it and a number 3 on it...he begins to think that there is more deep,dark secretes ahead.Dipper is an 12 year old boy who loves going on adventures while Mabel? She the fun and outgoing one.She is also 12 years old.

Dipper has a crush on the teenage,red hair girl,wendy...She works at the mystery shack.Dipper will daydream about her A LOT,but saddly,Wendy has a boyfriend named robbie.Dipper hates robbie and robbie hates Dipper.Oh well Dipper is over her now.He is looking for other girls.There is pacifica northwest,she is the rich girl in town.Well,she is hot but....Dipper is not in to her.Infact,all the girls are too nerdy or too plain hot for him.He want a normal,cute,city girl but none of them have that.Until one day,

Dipper had just woke up from his sleep.His Sister,Mabel was still asleep.He lay at his bed of a while and think about what he was going to do today.Maybe,going on an adventure? nah.He guessed that he wanted to have a walk in the woods.He got out from his bed and went to the bathroom.He wore his usual clothing.His light bule cap,his orange t-shirt,his dark bule vest,plain khaki shorts,socks and black shoes.He went down to see if grunkle stan did any breakfast.When he got there,There was no food.Dipper slapped his forhaed."GOD! why does stan do any food!" he said asked himself.He went to the conter and got a chewy,nuts bar and went out.