Best date ever.

Mabel's pov

"Dipper..I see you are on a date with Fionna."I said."Never mind about that! Why are you here with Stan?" asked Dipper."To get pancakes." I said."What? Are you kidding me Mabel?!" he said.I shook my head."Whatever...When are you going?" he asked."Later.." I said."Alright then...Fionna you want for me...I will get ur food." said Dipper.

~Later~

Dipper's pov.

Thanks to Mabel's help,we got out there alive! We headed to the bowling ally where I met Wendy and her friends.Fionna and I played a game and I was 2 scores away from her.I promise her that I would treat her ice cream if she won and she did.

Right now,we are at an ice cream shop where they sell the ice cream in Gravity falls.Fionna got a vanilla and some M&M on the top.I got a blueberry with gummybears on top."Thank Dipper,today was the best day of my life." said Fionna.I blush at her words."No problem." I said.Fionna smiled.God,she looks so beautiful.I love her to death man."Hey,we still haven't eaten our food." said Fionna.I remembered."Oh,do you wanna have a picnic then?" I asked "That sounds fun!"she said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My pov

Bet you didn't expect this book huh?
Don't worry,I am still think for 'The search for my princess'
It will come out soon,I promise!
But I didn't want to leave you hang with my older books.
So,I updated this one.

Hope you like it!

Vote!
comment!
and don't forget to follow me!
Until we meet again,
Stay yourself!~Anna