Did that just happen? Part 2

Fionna's pov

I went to a small room,not far from the living room.In there,was a small wardrobe and a bed.I layed on the bed and closed my eyes.

In her head

"Urgh..where am I?" I asked."We are in your head sillypants!" said someone.I turn around and guess who I saw..Yup..It was Bill."Bill! What are you doing here!" I asked."Ha,I always come into your mind,when you are not looking." said Bill.I rolled my eyes at him."Whatever,Bill.Anyways,where are we?" I asked."We are in your head Dumb dumb." said Bill."I know that.But Bill,Can you do me a favor?" I asked sweetly."Yeah,sure..go ahead." he said,looking at his fingers."Um...it is ok if I see Finn,Cake and Jake?" I asked."What! No!" he said."WHY!? JUST THIS ONCE BILL!!!! PLS!! I NEED TO SEE THEM. I REALLY MISS THEM...PLS" I shouted,crying."Aw....ok ok...I will let you see Finn and everyone else." said Bill,sighing."YAY! THANKS BILL!" I said,hugging him."Alright Kid,hold on tight!" said Bill,grabbing my hand with his black hand.

Now,

Dipper's pov

I ran towards the Mystery shack."Damn it! I forget Mabel's Garbbing hook!" I said,feeling all over my vest."Well,there is no choice but to get in." I thought.I slowly open the door,to the house,saw Grunkle Stan who was sleeping.I tip toe up to my room.Once I reached there,I slowly open the door and saw Mabel get ready for her sleep over with candy and grenda."Dippy! Why didn't you use my garbbing hook?" she asked."NO time to explain.I need your help." I said,walking around the room."What's up bro? Is this about Fionna?" asked Mabel,sitting on her bed.I nodded."What happen?" she asked agian."Well..When she woke up,I told her everthing that happen.In return,I got a kiss from her.On the lips." I said."What! BRO! That was a move! You gotta make your move now!" said Mabel."I know,I wanna ask her out but,I'm to scared.Help me out!" I said."Well ok then.Do u have any place in mind? To go to?" asked Mabel."Well how about..the museum?" I said."WHAT! NO! Bring her to the park! Or the movies! Or bowlling!" said Mabel."Well...Ok...the park then the movies and bowlling!" I said."Well then...see you tomorrow?" I said.Mabel nodded her head.We hugged it out and I went off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Find out what happens to Bill and Fionna in the next chapter! 

A/N:Hey guys.I'm been working on this for 2 days...so here you go! And Do you guy know Teen titans?They are cool! There is a new version of it.I like it and hate it at the same time.It's cute and all..but the old version is better...so I was thinking...How about...I write about the Teen Titans! BUT...There is a twist! If you guys want it,Pm me! Thanks! ~Huggs and Kisses,Anna