wait....Fionna is my what?! part 2

"Come in Dipper." siad Bill.He open the door.I took a look inside.It look like MY HOUSE! "Bill? are we in my house?" I asked.He nodded."Dipper.This is your house full of your memories.The good,the bad and the unforgetable ones." I looked around.There were doors that said 'Mabel and Dipper', 'fun memories' and a locked up one that said 'Wendy'

"Woah.....hey...wait a minute..why does that door say nothing on it?" I asked Bill."That one,that u have to find out soon." He said."But I want to konw it now! PLS BILL??!!" I said."Fine...Look into my eye." he said.I looked into his eye.

-what Dipper saw-

"Wow...we are at home..." said Fionna.Dipper nodded.He was carry Fionna in his arms.It looked like that she was in a wedding dress and he was in a suit."Baby.....I'm tired...can we go to bed?" Fionna asked Dipper.He nodded.Both when to the huge bed and lay there.It was 2 am in the morning.

{1 year later}

Dipper was just reading his book when Fionna comes in."Babe..." She starts off."There is somthing that I need to tell u" Dipper closes his book."What is it hun?" He said."I'm pregnant...." "WHAT! ARE U KIDDING!?" Shouted Dipper.Fionna nodded her head."OMG! The best day ever!!"

~~~~

HAhahhahhahaha I kown...wreid... XD