Date? part 2

~Flashback~

Once we got there,Gumball was talking to some people and saw me.He went up to me and said "Hey Fionna!"."H~hey Gumball." I said,blushing."I will be back,how about you meet me at my room?" he asked."Woah! No way dude,after what happen last time." I said."Come on...I gotta show you something." he said."-Sigh- Fine.But make it snappy." I said,walking to his room.Cake had run off to somewhere.

~Gumball's room.~

Once I got to his room,the memories came back to me.I,sometimes,hate myself.I sat beside a wall.I decided to play with the small cell phone of mine until Gumball came in."Fionna?". he asked.I ketp my cell phone and went up to Gumball."Yeah Gumball?" I asked."Good,come with me." he said,taking my hand."Gumball...where are we going?" I asked."It won't hurt.I promise." he said,going to a dark room.He turned on the lights.The room was full of machices."Woah.Gumball? What is all of this?" I asked."You know that I have a female version of myself,right?" he asked.I nodded."Well,I been working on this machice that will hopfully I would get to see her." he said."Oh...I see." I said as I picked up some papers.They were full of numbers,hurting my brain."So....When do you think we will see your 'female' self?" I asked,putting my hand on my neck."I don't really know but soon." he said."Um,Gumball.I need to say somthing." I said.He turned to me."What is it Fi?" he asked."Umm...If this female was 'hot',would you date her?" I asked."That depend." he said."Oh....It is Just that....That.." I said."Just that what?" he asked.I closed my eyes and sighed."I....Use to...Like you and...if this 'Female' was hot..I don't know..." I said."Aw....Fionna...You know that I'm 18 and you are 15.I'm way to old for you.....And I don't like you...I'm Sorry." he said.That broke my heart."Oh....It's totally fine."I faked smiled."Good...now about my machices..." he said."Erm,Guball,don't you mind if I step out for a while?" I said."No problem." He said without looking at me.I took a step out and covered my face."Why...Gumball...Those 2 fucking years that I liked you and you gave me this!?" I scolded myself.I couldn't take it.I had to get out from there.I wore a note and placed it on his bed.I walked/stompped out.Lucky no one noticed me.{Not even cake.}.I walked out angry/sad.I walked back to the tree house.I cried on my bed once more."Fionna? Are you okay?" asked Bmo.

"Bmo,get out." I said."But~" cutting him off."Get out!" I screamed.He left me.Around 11pm,Cake came back."Baby girl? Fionna?" she called.She came to my room."Baby girl! WHAT DID I TELL YOU! YOU ARE S~" cutting off."He dosen't like me cake." I said."What?" 

"Gumball...he dosen't like me." I said."Aw...Baby cakes....It's ok...there are more guys for ya out there." said Cake."*Sniff* You sure?" I asked.She nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Dipper's pov

"Earth to Fionna?" I said."What? Oh....Sorry Dip." she said."Hey...Fionna,you wanna hang out with me? Go watch a movie with me?" I asked,puting my hand on head."You mean like a date?" she asked."What?! Date? No! like a friend date? U know?" I said."Sure.As in now?" She asked.I nodded."Great! Meet ya in 10 mins" she said,runing to the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dipper and Fionna on a 'friend' date?! Oh boy! this is gonna get really good.... >:D~Anna