Oh Finn....

Fionna's pov

I had a black out for a bit until Bill shook me."Hey Fionna? We're here!" said Bill.I took a look around to find that I was really back home! "Oh Thank you Thank you Thank you Bill!!!" I said."Your welcome...but note,We are invisible." he said.What? "We are invisible?" I asked.He nodded."You can see them but they can't see you." said Bill.I look at Finn,who was playing BMO."Go ahead,try to hug him.I promise you,it won't work." he said,looking at Finn.I walked over,without any shoes,sat down beside him and looked at him."Oh Finn...." I said,trying to hug him.Instead,I hugged myself."Told ya." said Bill."Fine,Fine...I believe ya Bill." I said,getting up from the floor."Ok then...where to next??" asked Bill."Princess bubblegum and prince gumball!" I said.Bill clapped his hands and off we went to the candy kingdom.

At the candy kingdom,

Once we got to kingdom,We found Princess bubblegum and prince gumball,sitting on the sofa,watching a movie."What the?" I said."I forget to say that...both are dating." Said Bill."WHAT?!" I screamed."Oops..." he said.I used to have the 'wried' feeling with him...until I move to flame prince.I still have a bit of feelings for him."Are ya happy for him?" asked Bill."Yeah...but I still have feeling for him."I sighed."Don't worry...You will find someone new.That..I promise ya." said Bill.I smiled."Thanks Bill." I said."I wished that I could smile too...but..No mouth." He said."How about you turn into a person? You are a demon after all...." I said."WHY DIDN'T THINK OF THAT!" he said.With a snap of his black fingers,He become a human.He had a yellow suit,black shoes and an black eye patch."That's better." said Bill,looking at himself."Now...can we check out the rest?" I asked.He smiled and nodded.

~~~~~~~~~

Thanks reading! :D ~Anna