Bill..again

Fionna's pov

After I fainted on Dipper's shoulder,I was standing in front of the tree house! Just then,Bill appears."Ahh! Fionna!" said Bill"Ummm Hi bill?" I said."So might be thinking why are you here right?" asked bill.I nodded."Well,I was looking at how you and Dipper get together so well..."

"So? What does that mean?" I asked him."Well Fi,U will be staying at Gravity falls for a month or two..." "WAIT..WHAT!!! I NEVER AGREED WITH THIS!" I said."Ha! I knew you will say that...so that's why..." said bill,moving to the right.There,at that moment....I saw....FINN,MY YOUNGER BROTHER! "Finn!?" I asked.Finn walked up to me."Fionna?!" He asked back.I nodded and he hugged me.I hugged me back.Just then,Finn looks over to Bill."SIS? WHO ~I~S THAT?!" he shouted.I looked at him and said that was Bill."I'm the master of the mind... Oh..PS,make it quick...Finn is about to wake up..." he says."Ok...Look Finn..,I will be at this place called gravity falls for a month...and I guess I will not be able to see you....I just need you to be yourself.Be with flame princess....Its ok...I will be fine..." I say to him as he started to fade away."I promise I will be with you later on!!!" I shouted.Finn nodes and a tear comes out and drips on to my plams.I am going to miss him...