Who are u? part 2

I am back! So now...LETS GO!

___________________

Dipper's pov 

She was fighting for awhile with the bear.I hid behind a bush so that she can't see me.I watched her as she fought the bear.She was one heck of a fighter I say! After some time,the bear went off,I guess it was tired.As the bear went off,the girl fell onto the ground.I slowly went up towards her.From one glance,it looked like she passed out.I went up towards her and saw that she really fanited.I got worided and looked around,then,I remember that there was an old church when we were finding waddles.I picked her up and ran towards the church.When I got there,there was the huge hole in the ground.I looked around and saw a bench,which is still fixed.I went to put the girl on it.I thought that she needed a pillow but there were none.I took off my vest,folded it into a square and tucked it under her head.As I wait for her to wake up,I opened journal and started to find where can she spend the night.There were a few here and there but none of them were good.Most of them where haunted.I closed the journal and took a deep sigh.I went ahead and went to check on the girl.

I looked at her and she was still sleeping.Dang...she looked so cute up close.Her hair,was in a high up ponytail and her outifit,was in a mess.I smiled and went out to get some fresh air.

______________

Sorry short one... :)