The biggest drok ever.

I ran into the forest,shouting her name."FIONNA! FIONNA! Where are you!" I shouted."ARGH!!!" I herad a voice.It came behind some trees.I went though it and saw Fionna.She fell in her knees."FIONNA!" I shouted.Just then,I saw what was Fi fight with.IT.WAS.A.MANOTOR.I knew who he was...He was Breedy."Hey you!" he said when he saw me.He came running towards me.I doged it.He hitted a tree,that was behind me.I went over to Fionna."Fionna! WAke up!" I shouted.Breedy saw me and chaged towards me.I saw Fionna's gold sword and had no choice to pick it up.

"EAT THIS BREEDY!" I shouted.I ran towards breedy and stabed him into the heart."ARGH! X__X" shouted Breedy.

Fionna's pov

{Befor dipper found her}

"Dipper is the most dumpset person that I met." I said to myself.I went to a place that has so many trees.Out from no where,I herad a man's voice."Dipper...I just wanna be alone...will you pls go away." I asked."Oh no....I'm no dipper....I'm a MANOTOR." said the voice,that came out from the trees.It was half man and half deer?{I think}."GOD DAMMIT..." I said to myself."U look nice to eat...." said the manotor."OVER.MY.DEAD BODY.IF U ARE GOING TO EAT ME." I said,taking out my sword.I chaged at him."Hahah...NOT good enough,little girl." said the Manotor."HOW DARE YOU CAL~ ARGH!!!!!!" I shouted.The manotor hit me hard in the head.I fanited on the ground.

{This is where dipper found her.}

I took a peek at what was happing,It looked like Dipper was stabing the manotor.Once it was dead,I fanited again.

Dipper's pov

I took Fi's sword and went to her."Fi? FI! Wake up!" I shook her.She wasn't waking up.Maybe she fanited.I took her to the nearset house that I could fine.It was a small and cute house.It was made of bricks and inside,everthing was there! Sofa,tv,a small bed and a kitchen! I layed Fionna on the sofa and got her a blanket.

~~~

Stopping here! Hope you like it! :D ~Anna