The Biggest drok ever.Part 2

Dipper's pov

After I layed Fionna down,I went to the kitchen.There wasn't much,there was water,some apples and ice."Maybe...I will get the meat from breedy..." I said,walking out from the Kitchen.I stop by Fionna.She was still sleeping.Darn..she looked cute.I bend down to check on Fi.I looked at the body {Under the covers},I looked at her hand and forhead,both were bleeding.The worst is her hand.It was bleeding fast.I looked around to see what can stop the bleeding.There was a cloth on the table.I grabbed it,wet it,went to tied it to her hand.I smiled at her,took her sword and went out the door.

Outside

I went to the place where Breedy died.The body was still fresh..there were no files yet.So,I went to cut up the fresh meat.It was quite heavy....but it was a wrokout for me.Once I was done,I sat beside a tree.I was thinking,I didn't want Fionna to be left alone at the house....cause....cause.......................I love her.I don't wanna get separated from her agian.She is like...the girl that I'm looking for.Was she REALLY the one for me? URGH...No time for that!! I need to get this her home then get Journal 3 and some other junk.I ran home with the meat {It was 3KG.. XD}.

Inside the house

Fionna was still sleeping.I brought the meat to the kitchen and went to the Mystery shack.

At the Mystery shack

It looked like Stan,Mabel,Wendy and Soos were working.I went used the door to the stairtcase up to my room.Little did I kown...Mabel was in the room.."HEY DORK!" said Mabel,closing the door."MABEL.....don't scare me like that! Anyway,are you like going to help Grunkle Stan?" I asked,taking out my light brown bag."Well yeah,I saw you coming up here...I followed u up here..Hehhe" said Mabel."SO! How is Fionna and where is she?" asked Mabel"She is fine...but she is unconscious now...she was hit by somthing." I said,grabing Journal 3 under my bed."Oh...When?" asked Mabel."Just now...But now,she is resting..." I said,Taking some small pillows."Oh....Here..." said mabel,going to her wardrobe.She took out a few clothes and a bottle of soap."Mabel..what is the clothes and bottle of soap for?" I asked."For Fionna...She is going to sink u konw..." she said,puting it in my bag."What about Grunkle Stan? Will he noitce that I'm gone?" I asked Mabel,zipping up the bag."Well DUH...but don't worry..I will cover up you ya bro.." said Mabel.I smiled,Mabel can be very annoying...but she is the best twin sister a guy could ever have...

"Wait! You need this!" said Mabel,going though a box.She gave me her Grappling hook."When ever U wanna come back,Come though that window" said Mabel,pointing at the triangle window."I will miss you...Be safe." said Mabel,hugging me.After hugging for WAY too long,I heared Grunkle Satn coming."MABEL! Where are you!" Shouted Stan."Go....I will wait for you." said Mabel.I smiled and went out from the window."THERE U ARE! COME ON!" shouted Stan.With that,I ran off.

At fionna's House

I ran for a mile,I think.I went back to Fi's place.She was still sleeping.I went to put aside my bag at the side of the sofa and went to make dinner with Breedy meat.

At around 4pm,I sat on the floor to watch some Tv and to look over Fionna.Just then,I herad a noise..It came from the sofa.

Fi's pov

I woke up,slowly..."Ugh...where am I?" I asked out loud."You are in a house silly." said someone.I look around and saw Dipper,infroth my face."AH! Dipper! you scared the billy out of me!" I said."Sorry..anyway...are you ok?" He asked.I nodded my head."Good...cause you were bleeding on your forhead and hand." He said,I looked at my hand.There was cloth covering it.I held my forhead,it felt like it had a bandaid."Wait...what about the thing that I was fighting?" I asked."Oh...I killed it..and the meat was fresh...so I took it,and we can have it later." said Dipper.Without even thinking....He kissed me on the forhead and went off to the kithen."Hey Dip..." I said."Yeah?" he anwered back.I ran up to him and Kissed him on the lips.It was awhile since I have kissed someone..."What was that for?" he asked,breaking off the kiss."One,for saving me and 2,taking care of me.U kown...you are the biggest dork that I have ever met..." I said,kissing once more and went back to the sofa.