Fionna! part 2

3rd person's pov

Dipper went to get his vest,slipped on his black shoes and ran out the door."Why am I the jerk..." he asked himself as running towards the forest.Mabel ketp looking at him,going off."HEY DIPPER." shouted Mabel."WHAT?!"

"DON'T BE SUCH A DORK TO FIONNA!" shouted Mabel."WHAT DO YOU MEAN?" Asked Dipper."YOU HAVE BEEN A DORK TO OTHER GIRL THAT YOU LIKE! THIS RIME CHANGE IT!!" shouted Mabel,went back inside the house.Dipper though for a moment.Has he REALLY been a dork to every girl that he liked? Well....there was Lily,the cutest girl in the school,Kelly,the nerdy girl but doesn't believe in love at all and the most popular girl in school,Nikki.Every boy wanted her but she was taken by a guy named Nick.He is in the Football team.Dipper asked her once to go on a date with him.{A/n: No...this is not High school.It is middle school.Dipper and Mabel are in the 4th grade.Lily and Kelly were in 5th grade while Nikki was in......10th grade.}This was her Answer.

"A.I'm taken by a guy named Nick.B.You are WAY to young to date me.And C,I'm in the 10th grade and you in the 4th grade.Sorry dude." said Nikki.

Thoughts of Nikki came rushing in his head."Maybe...I have been a BIG dork to other girls."HE thought.He ran into the forest and had to find Fionna.

~~~|~

Stopping here! Hope you like it! And thanks for.....ermmmm 15 votes! ~Anna