Date?

So,Gravity falls is back! This took place after the 2nd episode.

Season two just have 2 eipsode and in eipsode 2,{Warning! Spoilers ahead! I would asked you to watch the 2nd eipsode 1st then come back here.} Dipper tells Wendy about his feelings and Wendy understands him.So,Right after the last part where I left off that is where season 2 start.So,In the is part,SEASON 2! XD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Morning.

Fionna just woken up from her sleep and dream with the dream demon."What! Where am I?!" she said.She looked around.She was in the same room.She looked down and saw Dipper,sleeping.It was a cute site.She dicded to make breakfast for herself.

She was surprise to see the kicthen,fill to the brim."Woah." she said.She took a bowl and pour cereal and milk.

~Fionna's pov~

It felt like I was back with Finn.It felt like OOO.As I was about to say "Finn! Come down for breakfast!",I slap myself."What was that?" I asked myself.I sat at the couch at on the TV."Morning beautiful." I heared a voice.I look over to my right to find Dipper,lending against a wall."Did you just call me 'Beautiful'?" I asked."What! No! I meant,Fionna!" he said.I giggled.Dipper comes over and saw what was I watching."Hey! It's Nearly dead but not Quite movie!" He said."How did you know?" I asked."It used to be Wendy's fav movie." He said."Wendy?" I asked."This teenage girl that I use to like a lot." he said.I srmiked."But then,I told her that I liked her but she was way to old for me." he said."I know how you feel bro." I said.Dipper looked at me."You do?" he said."Yeah."

~Flashback~

It was one of gumball's stupid parties.I no choice but to go cause Cake hates seeing,lazing around the tree house.It was a few days after my break up with flame Prince,So I have been crying in my room,eating ice cream/Pizza and playing BMO.Until one day.

"Baby girl.You have been in your room for ever.Don't you think it is time to forget that jerk?" said Cake.I shook my head."I just wanna stay here." I said,covering myself with the covers.Cake sighed."Look Fionna.I hate seeing you like this.If it makes you feel better,there is a party going on at Gumball place,tonight." she said.I grumble.I hate to go to gumball's parties.They are so boring and especially after what happen on my "1st date.""Fionna! If you don't go to that party! YOU ARE GROUNDED!" she shouted."COME ON CAKE! You know I hate gumball's parties!" I said."I'm sorry baby girl.But I seeing you like this! So Pls...do it for your big sister." She said."Fine....Just this once." I grumble.

~That night~

Cake sew me a light blue,sleeveless dress for me.It petty nice if you asked me.She got me a red purse where I store my sword and a cell phone with only games in it.I slip into my long and high socks and black flats.I took my clothes and folded them into my purse.I have to bring my bunny hat with me cause Cake didn't let me wear my hat.

Once we were out,Cake became big size and I hopped on.

~~~~~~~~~

What is gonna happen next?! Find out soon!~Anna