The kiss that changed us.

3rd person pov

Fionna wore a mint,cute dress with a pink belt to go with it.She wore some black falts and her green sling bag.Dipper was already waiting for her outside the living room.He was watching tv when he saw her.Dipper was so amazed by her look."Woah.Fionna...You look..." he trailed off."Ugly? I know."she said,looking at herself."What! No! You look.....Great." he said with a smile.Fionna blushed."Thanks."she said."Well then,Shall we go?" he asked.Fionna nodded and took his hand.Off they went.

~In town~

"What movie shall we watch?" asked Dipper."I don't know,All of these movies look really old." she said."Hey! Look! They have 'The huger games'!" said Dipper,pointing to the poster.

They watched that in the end.They bought popcorn and some drinks to go along."Dipper...you know that you didn't need to get us all of this popcorn." said Fionna."It~It was nothing." aaid Dipper.

~In the screening theatre.~

Dipper's pov

We found some seats at the back.The prefect place to have a 1st date.We had to munched on our popcorn.It was so good....

As for the movie,It was great! It had fighting and romance at the same time but when it got to the part were Katniss Everdeen found Peeta Mellark,I think I heared Fionna crying."Fionna?Are you crying?" I asked."What! Pfff no!" she said."Woah...Ok ok...." I said.

As we were watching tge movie,I wanted to lay my hand on her hand...If You know what I mean.But I think she had some tricks up her sleeves.

Cause,when the part were Katniss kissed Peeta,she turned towards me."Hey Dipper....Ermmm...I wanna try somthing." she said."O~k...what~" Cutting me off by her lips crashing into my lips.♡

Fionna's pov

I really wanted to kiss dipper.I didn't know why.I guess I could wait until the love scene.

~Some time later during the movie~

That is it! That is the love scene! "Hey Dipper....Erm...I wanna try somthing." I said."O~k..What~" cutting him off by my lips on his."Fionna!" He muffled.I broke the kiss and looked at him."I~ I'm sorry Dipper...I just had to do that." I said."Fionna..." 

"I wish I Amnesia.I wish I could forget that kiss.I'm sorry Dipper." I said as I sunk back into my seat."Don't say that Fi,that kiss...I think..changed us." said Dipper.I turned Dipper."What do you mean?" I asked."I mean...I like you Fionna." Dipper smiled and blushed.MY cheeks got red."Me too...Dipper pines." I said."So,Fionna...will you be my...grilfirend?" he asked."I would like that." I said and kissed him on the cheek."Aw shucks." said Dipper.Dipper took my hand.I smiled.

~After the movie.~

3rd person's pov

"So..the moive is done.What now?" asked Fionna,holding Dipper's hand."I don't know.Maybe lunch?" asked Dipper.Fionna nodded.They went to greasy dinner.Not the most fancy place in gavity falls but will do.Once they got there,they sat at the back."Here you go,menu." said an old lady.,handing them the menu and walking away."So,what do you want to have?" asked Dipper."I really know.All of them look good!" said Fionna"Well,I'm having pancakes.You?" he asked."I think I will have spaghetti.Fine with ya?' she asked."Yeah." Once they ordered,they talked until...Mabel shows up with the family."Oh no."said Dipper."What's wrong Dipper?" asked Fionna.

~At the pines side~

"I can't believe that you are making do this.' said Stan."Mr Pines! Gotta go to the car! Be right back!" said Soos."Grunkle Stan! Do you know how much I want those pancakes!" asked Mabel."Whatever....I need to get back to making money."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What is gonna happen next!? Find out soon! ~Anna