Fionna!

I waited,waited and waited for Fionna.Mabel comes out from our room"Hey bro! What are u doing in Stan's chair?" asked Mabel."Well...When I woke up,I saw that Fionna was not around.I looked around,she was no were seen...I'm worried." I said to Mabel."Aw...bro! Don't worry....She will be here soon." said Mabel."Woah..thanks Mabel! But I want her though..." I said."Don't say that...She will come.I promise." said Mabel.I hugged Mabel."Now..I want pancakes! Let's make some!" siad Mabel.I nodded.

Fionna's pov

I was out from that house! THAT HOUSE STINKS! I really need some fresh air.I ran into the middle of the forest.It was so green..I lay on the soft patch of that green."Man...This reminds me of OOO." I said to myself."OOO....OOO...Cake...Finn....Jake....My friends...My Brother..." I said.A tear come down my cheek.I miss my friends....especially Finn,my own younger brother..."Finn.." I said.I hid my face.After I stopped crying,I said,"I should go back.." I said.I grab my sling green-light green bag with my stuff in it.

{At home or Dipper and Mabel's home}

I came back with a heavy heart.I quitly walk back upstairts.I was wearing boots and guess what....Dipper heard it."Fionna! Where have u been? I was worried sick!?" said Dipper."Did you get my note? I told you I wanted to go out." I said."Well,at lest you can wake me up!" shouted Dipper."Well,sorry Dipper! you look peaceful when you were sleeping!" I said."BUT U STILL CAN WAKE ME UP U KNOW!" shouted Dipper."I'M SORRY DIPPER! OKAY?" I shouted back."I'm heading out." I said to myself,heading towards the door."WOAH! WHERE DO U THINK U ARE HEAD MISSY?" shouted Dipper."TO THE WOODS,SO THAT I COULD NEVER SEE YOUR FACE EVER AGIAN!" I shouted.

Dipper's pov

"Why did I do that...." I said to myself.I ran to get my vest,slip on my shoes and ran after her."FIONNA! WAIT!" I shouted.

~~~ 
Stopping here! Hope u like it!~Anna