Welcome to the family

"What the fuck am I go to wear!" I yelled into my wardrobe and slumped into a heap on the footstool.

"You'll look amazing no matter what you wear, they'll love you" he called from the bathroom.

I pulled the curlers out of my hair and threw them onto the bed behind me. my nose scrunched up at my flayed wardrobe, lifeless corpses of clothes splayed across our room.

"Uh" I sighed throwing another skirt to the side "That's it everything goes to the salvos I'm done" I yelled giving admitting defeat.

"Why don't you wear that strapless black lace body hugging one you have? Isn't that what girls say, uh black little dress is good for all occasions or some shit like that?" Oscar said coming out of the bathroom and tucking his shirt into his form fitted trousers, the purple shirt always brought out the green in his eyes, he fixed he's cuffs and fuck did he look so good.

"Stop it" he didn't look up.

"What?"

"you're biting your lip and we don't have time" he winked, he walked over to the wardrobe and pulled out the lace dress and held it out for me. I reluctantly got up and slid my robe off and slipped into the dress, Oscar grabbed me by the hips turned me around and pulled me into him, I rested my head on his shoulder, Oscar pushed my hair aside and began nibbling and breathing into my ear, I instantly became aroused and pushed my ass into his crotch signalling for more. His hands moved from my hips down towards the hem of my dress and began sliding it up. His breath began quickening in my ear as his hands found my inner thighs, I could feel myself becoming wet from arousal. His hand moved to my crotch and he let out a moan upon finding out I was panty less, he spread my lips and felt my juices dripping down.

"you're such a dirty girl" he moaned into my ear

"I am" I was panting fast "punish me" I gasped as his index and middle finger slid into my pussy. He began moving his fingers in me in a rhythmic pattern. I could feel my thighs quivering with excitement as his thumb moved around my clit.

"You going to cum for me like the good girl you are?"

"Yes, yes, yes" I cried out as a surge of pleasure erupted from me as I orgasmed, Oscar pulled his fingers out and sucked my cum and pussy juices from them, I lean up and kissed him sharing my taste.

"you should feel more relaxed about tonight now" he gave a coy smile and fixed my hair back into place.

We grabbed a taxi over to the restaurant and are fifteen minutes late, Oscar leads me to the bar.

"Shouldn't we find your parents?" I ask as he puts a red wine in my hand.

"Drink, you'll need it" he downed his scotch like it was water and ordered another one.

"They can't really be as bad as you make out?" I raised my eyebrows at him.

"Yeah well we'll see hey" his hand is on the small of my back leading me over to the maître d podium.

"Mr Clermont, your parents are waiting for you. Right this way" The woman looked like she had a stick shoved so far up her arse, which was clearly needed for working in this restaurant.

"How did she know you?" I whispered to Oscar as we were being lead through a sea of tables.

"It's one of my brothers investment properties, his friend is head chef and needed help funding a place, his a silent partner basically" I could tell he was trying to be modest about his family's wealth and connections.

"Oscar, you finally made it" a thick French accent called.

"Mother, this is April" Oscar said kissing his mother on the cheek.