Untitled Part 13

I'll left work early and managed to find the Temptation Haus, that Odette had instructed me to go to. I had no idea what she was expecting me to buy, or if she'd even be there. I nearly missed the well-hidden entrance, a small faded sign in red gothic writing hung above the entrance. A wrought iron gate hung loosely on its hinges, surely, I had the wrong address. I pushed the gate open and walked down the alley, trying to remember if I was up to date on all my vaccinations, two goths leaning against the brick stopped talking and stared as I passed them. A green heavy wooden door was at the end of the alley, I took a sharp breath and opened the door. A chandelier hung in the entrance, the walls red velvet stretched down to meet black shag flooring. It was truly dark and delicious. I could see to the dressing rooms where you could make out bodies changing, toys of every kind hung on the walls.

"Can I help you?" I looked over to the desk, her hair was midnight formed into two perfect victory rolls, her cat eye glasses sat perfectly on her nose, she had cheek piercings, septum piercing, lips and ears done and those were just the visible ones.

She moved out from behind the desk, her white button shirt un done to reveal just the right amount of cleavage and display her harness bra, her shirt tucked beautifully into her black pencil skirt, even her shoes were perfectly pointed and matched her outfit.

"I said, can I help you?" her voice soft yet demanding.

"Yes, sorry. I'm here because of Odette" and because I'd like to lick every inch of you.

"I see" she looked me up and down "Well I'm Luna, Temptation Haus is mine"

"I'm April" I tried to give a smile, but I probably looked more like I was crapping myself.

"How sweet, dressing room 3, and I'll bring you what Odette has picked out" she turned on her heels and walked off.

I passed the dressing rooms, catching glances of women and men mid dressing, the excitement of their bodies behind lace so enticing. I found number 3 and began undressing down to panties and bra, the lace curtain flung open and Luna was standing there holding a stack of clothing which she hung on the rack in the fitting room.

"Odette has trusted me to pick out two, try some on and let me have a look" she flicked the lace back and was gone.

I put the panties on and attached the fishnet stockings but struggled getting into the corset.

"Uh, Luna, could I have –" I barely finished my sentence before she was behind me fixing my mess at the back. She bent down and pulled the strings tighter, I gasped for air.

"You'll get used to that" I caught her smirk in the mirror.

"No, not this one, try the latex instead" and she left.

The latex felt different against my skin, but good. The panties were boy shorts with suspenders. The top was a harness bra with studs and diamantes across the straps. I fixed myself into it and was loving it. I rummaged through and found latex stockings, I fitted them to my legs and called Luna back in.

"Yes, turn"

I moved around as instructed, feeling her eyes watching me.

"Yes, this one, but she'll prefer the pink instead of black, hang on" she ducked out and returned a minute later with some cat ears she clipped into my hair.

"That's better, kneel on the floor"

I raised my eyebrows at her

"The floor?" I questioned.

"Yes, so I can make an informed choice"

I kneeled in front of her.

"I can see why Odette is so smitten with you, you are a very good kitten" she came into the dressing room and closed the curtain.

My heart pounding, she sat on the chair in the corner.

"Come here kitty girl" her voice soft and smooth

I crawled over to her till I was in front of her legs.

She hoisted up her skirt revealing she was wearing no panties and spread her legs.

I wanted to taste her, see how different she was. She moved her hand down to her clit and began rubbing it, I could see it become swollen from arousal. She licked her fingers and slid two into her pussy, pounding it. I sat obediently at her waiting for her signal, so I could taste or join, she pulled her fingers out and smacked her clit a few times before going back to pounding it.

"You want to taste, don't you?" she moved her fingers over to me and let me lick them, she tasted so sweet, like fruit, I just wanted it straight from the source.

She added a third finger, her legs shaking, buckling from pleasure.

"Get closer kitty" she purred.

I moved closer to her, watching her excitedly.

Luna pulled out and squirted all over me, I lapped it up, like a kitten to milk.

She pushed my head into her pussy, and I licked her like I was a starving kitten. Wanting every last drop of her. Her legs fell around me, and I held them up till I had finished, cleaning her.

"Odette was right about you" Luna got up from the chair and straightened up.

"You'll defiantly make a great new addition"