Part 5

I applied the finishing touches to my makeup, pinned up my hair up loosely and let some soft curls fall around my face, I peeled the backing off the mask and stuck it around my eyes. I took my gown off the hanger I stepped into the dress and zipped it up at the sides. I looked at myself fully in the mirror, the dress was exquisite. Oscar had picked it out for me, the bone corset lifted my breast and gave me a slim waist, it fell to an A-line shape. The lavender underneath with the delicate black lace over the top matched the intricate detail on my mask. I opened the bathroom door and Oscar was sitting on the end of the bed elbows resting on his knees. His head turned at the sound of the door. I stepped out into the hotel room Oscar had insisted on getting to 'splurge' for the night.

"Wow....you look...Wow" He was fumbling for words.

I couldn't help but blush. Oscar's suit was him to a t, fitted pants, white undershirt black jacket and a lavender tie to match. His mask was also similar to mine, it was his romantic way of saying 'we're together' and I didn't mind it one bit.

"Don't look half bad yourself" I winked at him.

"Oh, before I forget the doorman dropped off a delivery for you too, its over on the side table" ask went and fixed himself a drink.

I looked over and saw a slim box, I knew it was Oscar trying to act all cool like "he" didn't do it. I opened the box and it was the most beautiful diamond necklace I had seen, there was a card attached.

Because you deserve something as beautiful as you – Alex

What the fuck does he think he's doing!? I closed the lid

"what was it?" Oscar asked coming over.

"Nothing, something from work" I tried to brush it off, my heart was racing what if Oscar had opened it.

"You work far too much" he kissed my neck and pulled me back into him.

"No work tonight, I promise" I squeezed his arms.

Oscar looked down at his watch.

"Our car will be here soon; shall we head down" Oscar moved away from me checking to make sure he had everything he needed for tonight.

I put the jewellery box into a draw on the side table and grabbed my clutch.

Oscar was waiting at the door for me arm stretched out for me, I took his arm and we headed to the lobby where our car had already arrived and was waiting for us. I snuggled into Oscars side.

"Have I told you how beautiful you are tonight?" Oscars tongue flicked into my ear and he nibbled on my ear lobe.

I moved my hand to his crotch and could feel he was hard. I undid the belt and zipper and revealed his cock. I bent down and spat on his cock a little for lubrication and began stroking his nice thick cock pulling the skin all the way back hitting his spot every time. I could hear his breathing become heavy and quick. His hand moved up my back stroking my me, I felt his hand move to my neck and begin to squeeze, I gripped his cock tighter.

"Oh yeah" his voice was raspy and he leaned back further.

"Tell me what you want" I probed him gently, this was new territory for him.

He looked at me a tad confused and unsure, I nodded at him for reassurance.

"I want you to suck my cock" He pushed my head down to his crotch.

"Of course, I can do that for you" I replied seductively.

I swallowed his cock taking every inch of it, showing him how much I loved it, I gagged a little.