Part 8 (for my shark pleb girls)

"My turn?" I questioned her.

"Yes, your turn, just do as I tell you" She leaned over and kissed me gently on the lips, her hand coiled around my neck and she twisted my face away from her.

"Get on your knees" her demands flickered against my ears, exciting me.

I obeyed, untangled myself from her legs and kneeled beside the bed eagerly awaiting what instruction would be next. Odette removed the sheets from her body and inched her way over to the edge of the bed. Her hands reached out and twisted my nipples I let out whimper.

"Are you going to be a good little kitten?" her voice soft and sultry.

I nodded my head in response.

"Good kitten" she smoothed my hair with her hands before standing in front of me.

With a hand, still on the nape of my neck she guided me towards her breasts, I latched on eagerly and began sucking and biting.

"Slower" her voice purred at me.

I took her direction and slowed down my sucking only nibbling occasionally, her moans came steady, I moved over to her other breast and began working the same way I had on her other breast. Odette's head was thrown back and her eyes were closed, she scratched her nails down my neck goosebumps erupted on my skin and I shivered.

Her nails scratched up through my hair, she grabbed a fistful and pulled my head back so we were looking at each other.

"Now I want you to go down" Odette's voice was more forceful this time.

She raised an eyebrow at my lack of response, her other hand curled around my neck and tightened, restricting my air.

"Did kitten not hear me? Go down"

"Y-Y-e-s" I strained to get the word out.

Odette let go with a slight push and my hands raced to my neck as I gulped for air. She laid on the bed her ass was on the edge and her legs bent exposing her smooth pussy. I kneeled in front of her and moved my arms to hold each of her thighs my hands rested on top of her pelvis.

"Recite the alphabet with your tongue" another instruction.

I went down and licked up long and slow till I reached her clit, I traced the letters over and over, her juices flowing faster, she tasted sweet and almost floral. I had come to m, n, o in the alphabet and Odette's legs had only quivered a couple of times. I traced the letter p and she moaned and trembled, I smirked and traced the letter again, her moans turned into cries of "oh", her legs squeezed my head and I buried my tongue down into her going deeper and deeper. I used my fingers to move in and out of Odette's warm pussy whilst using my tongue to flick against her clit. Her legs wrapped around me hugging me tight to her and burying my head further into her pussy. I feel her legs shaking around me and I sensed she was close to climaxing, I swirled my tongue over and over her clit flicking in hard, I used my fingers in conjunction inserting two at first and then three, once they started sliding in with ease I added a forth finger. She moaned so loudly with my four fingers inside of her pounding her dripping wet pussy.

"Oh, my precious little kitten you are so good" she sighed.

Odette grabbed my head and pulled me up, she licked my lips tasting her juices, she sucked on my bottom lip and brushed her teeth over it. She moved her hand down to my pussy and traced my clit with her index.

"Let's finish together" she moved my hand over to her pussy and I slid my fingers in side and matched her pace. Her breathing quickened and I could feel myself coming to the edge.

"Oh god" I moaned, her pussy clenching around my fingers, I pulled them out and she squirted all over the bed, soaking the sheets and leaving a puddle.

I climaxed watching her, panting heavy.

She bent down and licked up my pussy cleaning it all up.

"Did, did I do okay?" I asked, being unsure of my performance.

"You were fantastic my kitten"