Part 16

Hands were grabbing at my breasts, twisting my nipples, pulling them in every direction. A few slaps came across my chest, making my breasts bounce. Hands were rubbing all over, spreading my ass cheeks, pulling them far apart and inspecting my holes. I felt like I was on display, an exhibit for them, loving every moment. More men started to crowd around me, their hands rubbing themselves in pleasure or grabbing me. I felt myself being lifted and carried over and laid down on one of the lounges. My legs were spread apart, and a head was buried deep in my pussy. His tongue flicking my clit furiously, my pussy dripping from absolute bliss. Two guys moved to kneel beside me on either side of me of the lounge their cocks right there, they grabbed my boobs hard, kneading them and pulling them. I leant forward and shoved a cock in my mouth, sliding it all the way to the back of my throat, I gagged and pulled back, strings of saliva following. I heard exclaims of moan from the men all watching me, I went back again moving my head as fast as I could go whilst jerking the other guy on my left, I paused, and spat on the other guys cock giving it some lube, both cocks were nicely lubed now and my hands worked hard. I alternated between sucking and stroking them. I hadn't even noticed another guy had swapped with the one in between my legs and was putting a condom on, he entered me and thrusted hard. I could hardly contain myself, he stopped pulled out and gave my clit a few spanks before slamming back into me, my moans were muffled by a cock in the back of my throat. I jacked off the other guy and he creamed all over my chest, he left and was replaced by another guy. The other guy pounded me hard till he pulled out and yanked off the condom and came all over me, I was in heaven, I could feel my pussy literally leaking every time more cum was added to me. A guy from behind moved forward and started fucking me, more came and dumped their load on me, I couldn't help myself and I squirted all up the guy in front of me, the men just hollered in enjoyment, they couldn't get enough. By now I had, had five loads blown on me, the last guy was just finishing, when I felt another hand crawl across me, Odette.

"I couldn't just let you have all the fun" she bent forward and bit my lip.

Her hands reached down and rubbed my clit while he went hard. Odette's tongue ran across my chest licking up the loads done previously. The guy couldn't hold it any longer, Odette moved down, and he blew straight into her mouth, she swallowed and then asked him to leave so we could be alone.

"Are you having a good time?" she whispered into my ear.