Part 2

It'd been two weeks since we had, had dinner with Oscars family and Alex hadn't contacted me at all. Part of me was relieved, maybe he had forgotten or gotten over his lust, and a part of me was intrigued. Okay a big part of me was intrigued. The alarm clock said 11:45pm, Oscar was sound asleep beside me oblivious to my night owl tendencies. I threw my hair in a bun and walked out on the balcony into the chill June night, I instantly got goose bumps all over my body but the cold never really phased me. I looked down watching people just getting home and just leaving ready to embrace the night and all that it holds. I glanced at the apartment buildings across the road peeping into people's lives I scanned the windows and found a couple in the bedroom the woman on her knees, her arms were intricately woven through rope and tied behind her back her lover stood in front of her, his hands firmly on her neck he kissed her gently before pushing her face down and exposing her thick round ass. I could feel myself instantly becoming wet with excitement. I pressed my pussy against one of the chairs and pushed into the corner, slowly rubbing it harder. The man stood in front of her and revealed a crop, he ran it slowly from her back down to her thick thighs. He ran the tip back and forth over her cheeks and gave two firm strikes, I ran my hand over my own ass imagining the crop striking me, the searing pain followed by the tingling pleasure. I could feel myself becoming increasingly wet as I pressed harder into the chair. I used my index and middle finger and began rubbing my clit, first in slow circles, then up and down pushing harder with every stroke. I could feel myself on the verge of climaxing when I heard the buzzing sound of vibration. I got off the chair and turned around and saw my phone lighting up on the bedside table. Its past midnight who the fuck is calling? I moved quickly to the bedside table so not to disturb Oscar. UNKOWN NUMBER flashed up on the screen. My finger hovered over the reject button, unsure of what to do I took a chance and hit answer.

"Hello?"

"What are you doing right now?" The familiar voice asked

"What do you want Alex?" I sighed

"Sensing a bit of hostility am I April?"

I took out a cigarette and lit up outside.

"Oscar know you smoke?"

"No" I whispered into the phone, glancing back at the sleeping body that occupied my bed.

"Why did you call Alex?"

"I was working late at the office and I got bored, I want to send a car around to your apartment, it'll be there in 10"

"No Alex, I'm going to finish my cigarette, hang up the phone and go back to bed"

"I wasn't really asking"

I took a long drag and exhaled deeply. What if Oscar wakes up? Finds I'm gone and tries to find me or worse finds me with his father.

"The car has already left, so you can put on something to wear and meet the car down stairs or I can have an interesting conversation with my son at the next family gathering. "Your call" the phone went dead. Alex had hung up. Cunt.

I took another drag of my cigarette I had 8 minutes to get ready. I stubbed it out and headed for my cupboard. I found my black satin slip dress and grabbed my deep purple overcoat. I grabbed my handbag and made for the door. I could feel my heart racing; how would Oscar ever forgive me if he knew? I locked the door behind me and took the elevator down into the foyer. I stepped out into the brisk street to see a black Rolls-Royce pulling up in the drive way. Right on schedule as always Alex.

The driver got out and opened the door for me and slid into the black heated leather seats. The driver took off and didn't talk the whole drive. I pulled out a mirror to check myself I didn't look half bad for nearly 1am. My stomach was churning and I could feel my legs going weak as if they would no longer support me. It was only a 10-minute drive but it felt like a lifetime. We pulled up to Alex's office and the driver got out and opened my door.