Part 15

"Are you sure you can't ditch work tonight and come" Oscar was sitting on the end of the bed adjusting his tie and putting on his shoes, I crawled up behind him and nibbled his ear.

"You know it's for a very important client" I moaned into his ear, I tried to slip my hand down his pants.

"I need to get going" he grabbed my wrist.

"don't wait up for me" he bent down and kissed me beautifully on the mouth, his tongue lighting brushing against mine.

"I won't, but some of the girls from work might be doing drinks after so I said I might join, say hello to your parents for me, tell them I'm sorry I couldn't make it and we'll do something soon yeah?"

"Yeah, it's actually just mum tonight"

"Oh really?"

"Yeah dad's probably out with some trollop again, did I tell you mum found out he had been seeing some floozy" Oscar was fixing his hair in the mirror.

"Floozy huh?" fucking Elizabeth.

"He's always had a wandering eye, mums a saint for putting up with him she truly is" Oscar turned around his arms stretched out asking me how he looked.

That's cause your mums a fucking gold digging cunt.

"Handsome as ever" I smiled at him.

"Alright, I'm off babe" he grabbed his coat off the bed and kissed me one last time before heading out the door.

I waited fifteen minutes before grabbing the Temptation Haus bag from the wardrobe, I packed a little bag with some extra clothes and make up. I grabbed my phone off charge and saw a message from Odette, giving me her address. I hailed a taxi and headed over to the address provided, when I got there it was a small two-bedroom house, I found my way up the driveway and could hear voices and laughter coming from inside. My stomach filled with butterflies circling around my stomach at the possibilities that lay in wait behind those walls. I took a few deep breaths before knocking on the front door, the voices in side stopped and I heard footsteps heading towards the front.

The door swung open and there stood a petite blonde, her hair delicately fell around her shoulders, her nose perfectly pointed, eyes a brilliant blue, her body was bound in a lace corset, her breasts full to the top almost spilling over the top. A black kimono covered her and flowed with her every move.

"You must be April?" she flashed a smile

All I could manage was a nod.

"Come in, I'm Khloe" she ushered me into the hallway.

"Odette's just in the bathroom, let me grab those for you" Khloe took the bags from me and motioned for me to follow her.

Khloe opened the bedroom door and I could see Odette standing in front of the mirror applying her crimson lipstick, her body dressed in latex, thigh high boots inviting you to look from legs up.

"You made it kitty" her lips curled into a smile.

"Khloe sit" she ordered.

Obeying immediately Khloe dropped to the floor.

Odette glided out of the bathroom.

"Good girl" she stroked Khloe's blonde hair.

"Take your bags and go get ready" Odette kissed me softly before pushing me towards the bathroom.

I dressed quickly so no to keep Odette waiting, Luna had packed the pink latex set. I put the boy shorts on and attached the latex stockings, I found the clear heels in the bottom on the bag and slipped into those, the harness bra was trickier on my own, but I managed. I took a deep breath in trying to calm my nerves before stepping out of the bathroom.