Part 7

Odette glided across the room and came and stood in-between my open legs, her hand came to my neck and she caressed me softly, long strokes from my ear to my shoulder, sending goosebumps down my arms. She bent down and lifted my chin to meet her, she smelt sweet like honey. Her soft lips pressed against mine, her tongue danced and swirled in my mouth, I didn't know you bring someone to the edge of pleasure with just a tongue. She slid her legs on either side of me and was straddling me as I sat on the edge of the bed. Her hands fell to my breasts now, she cupped them in her hands and squeezed playfully, I let out a slight moan. Odette smiled and bit my bottom lip teasingly before whirling her tongue back in my mouth, she rubbed my nipples in-between her thumb and finger, they were sensitive at first and any time I tried to pull back Odette held them firmly in place and rubbed harder, sending pain across my breasts, which made my pussy throb with pleasure. She placed a hand on my chest and pushed, willing me to fall back onto the bed, I did as instructed, she was so beautiful on top, the way her hips curved showing her thick thighs that wrapped around me, climbing up to her hourglass waist and perfect breasts that were perfectly rounded and full. She bent down and licked the side of my neck before biting down on my earlobe, perfect chills ran up my spine and I shuddered, she licked my neck again and blew on it giving me a cool sensation, she shuffled down me, licking from my neck down as she went stopping just between my breasts, she licked again and blew cool air, making me tingle. She squeezed my breasts causing more pain than I had anticipated, I flinched and she pinned me down. Smirking she bent down again my hands pinned to my sides leaving me at her mercy, she grazed her teeth over my nipples forcing them to become erect, she flicked her tongue out enticing me, making me quiver, her mouth wrapped around my breast and she sucked playfully at them, nibbling occasionally, I tried to free my hands, I wanted to touch her but she held on firmly, tightening her grip anytime I struggled. She bit down on my nipple and I let out a shriek, the pain seared through my nipple pulsating, Odette lent over to my other nipple and teased the same before biting it, I still wasn't ready for it this time but I tried to hold my pain in. I squirmed underneath her, Odette let out a laugh. Her hands traveled down my body feeling every inch of me, her touch was so smooth like silk the way she wrapped her hands and fingers around me, I could feel her touch linger on my skin even long after she had stopped. Her fingers traced down my stomach and did circles around my belly button before trailing down to my pubic bone she scratched her nails across, hip to hip, she broke the skin a tiny bit, her cool tongue flicked over her freshly marked territory, I winced but held strong. I felt her fingers move down further finding my lips, she rubbed up either side and massaged with some pressure. I sunk deeper in to the bed with pleasure her fingers inching closer to the inside of my pussy with each rub. I let out soft moans, indicating my enjoyment, she parted my pussy with her index and ring finger and slid her middle finger all the way from the bottom to my clit, flicking it gently, her middle finger circled around my clit, teasing me blissfully, my legs trembled in excitement. She slid in two fingers.

"You are extremely wet, my girl" her voice purred to me.

Her fingers moved in and out of me in a slow rhythm, occasionally rubbing my clit before entering me again and again. I feel my wetness seeping down on to the bed, Odette bent down and licked up the sides of my pussy, sucking up my juices. Her tongue flicking at my pussy lips causing great buzz to swell inside of me, her tongue edged in further, going deeper inside of me, she twirled her tongue around, drinking me in, I gripped the bed loosing myself in ecstasy, wave after wave of utter bliss broke out across my pubic region, I erupted in an orgasm, every muscle tensed, my fingers in pain from gripping the bed, my clit tingling with sensitivity, Odette didn't stop, she held me down even though I tried to escape her grasp, tried to give my clit a break, she dug her nails into my hips and kept her tongue firmly inside of me, I could feel it swirling and licking, begging for me to break again. With her tongue still in me she flicked my clit, it was still sensitive and didn't take much before I was trying to pull back which only made her nails dig in deeper, I yelped and moaned my bottom lip quivering from pleasure, she let her hand go from my thigh and moved it to my breasts where she played and tugged at my nipples before twisting and pinching them, causing my flood gates to open and I gushed in to her mouth, my juices pouring out of me flowing into her. She moaned and sucked harder licking up every last drop before coming up to me and kissing me sharing so I could taste myself, she stuck her fingers in my mouth and made me suck off my juices which I did eagerly.

"Such a good, sweet girl" she whispered into my ear.

She fell on to the bed beside me, our legs still entangled together.

"Now I'll teach you" she said