Part 14

Luna helped me finish picking out the last lingerie piece, she added on some heels and accessories to help complete my look.

"How much do I owe?" I looked over the desk, trying to peak at the number, knowing full well I'd cost both kidneys on the black market.

"Its covered, Odette has an account here, she told me to charge everything to it" Luna gave me a coy smile as she finished wrapping everything up in tissue paper before placing them into a brown paper bag, different from the 'HEY I'VE JUST BEEN TO A SEX SHOP' black bag.

"Will you be at the party tonight?" I was a little too eager.

"Tempting to see you again, but I have to see a guy about suspension hooks" she winked at me.

We said goodbyes and I made my way home two hours before I would need to leave for Odette's, she had messaged me earlier saying she would like me over to get ready with her.

I got home and flung the bag into the wardrobe just incase Oscar came home, I didn't need to explain that. I jumped in the shower and realized I had some pruning to do and set about shaving my legs before working on my own kitty.

"Why on earth women put themselves through so much torture just to look good for us men is beyond me" Oscars voice boomed behind me.

"Jesus Christ Oscar! I was just doing my garden, one slip and it could be a murder scene" I opened the shower door and slapped him on the arm, he grabbed my hand before I could pull away and moved in closer for a kiss. It was deep and passionate the kind that made me get lost, where I would forget where his lips ended and mine began.

"You're distracting me" I bit his lower lip.

"Oh, I'm so sorry" he began unbuttoning his shirt.

"You know, I could come in and help you with your problem" his hand let go of my wrist and traced round my erect nipple.

He pushed me back into the shower, the hot water stung my now cold body, he took the razor from my other hand and bent down under the water. I lifted my right leg and rested it on his shoulder making it easier for him. He shaved carefully and quickly, long strokes, he rubbed his hand along after checking for spots he had missed and meticulously going over them again. When he was finished he grabbed the washcloth and lightly ran it over me cleaning me up.

"All done" he flashed his cheeky smile and moved his hand up the inside of my thigh, his hand moved down to my ass squeezing it and pulling my cheeks apart before running his hand up my pussy lips. He used his thumb and index to spread my lips open wide for inspection, he stretched his other hand up to my mouth and traced around my mouth before sliding his two fingers into my mouth. I swirled my tongue around his fingers saturating them with my spit, he played teasingly, sliding his finger down the back of my throat, his finger testing my gag. I could hear his soft moans of pleasure at feeling how deep his finger was at the back of my throat. My mouth was swimming with saliva, coating his finger all over, he pulled his finger out and took it back down to where my pussy was splayed open eagerly awaiting. I felt his finger slip inside me, softly stroking my walls, he blew on my clit and it sent chills through my spine. His finger would slip out and up to my clit and then back inside me repeatedly, mixed with his breathe shooting cool air over my clit was enough to leave me gasping for my own breath. Before I knew what was next he was up level with me, running his hand from my neck up through my hair, twisting it around his fingers and pulling it hard before forcing me into a deep kiss and my body sank heavily on his. He pulled my head back under the shower drenching my face, he followed after me, I brought up one of my legs to curl around his waist and he helped me with the other leg. My breasts where level with his face and he waisted no time nibbling on them, flickering his tongue against my erect nipples, his teeth scrape, biting inflicting a little pain. I felt him began to crouch down to the shower floor, carefully lowering us till he was sitting down legs sprawled out with my straddling on top. The shower splashed on my back as I rode him up and down, his cock slamming into my cervix each time I came back down, I steadied my stride keeping pace, swiveling my hips in a figure eight, around and around. I could sense he was close, his breathing had quickened. He slapped my ass and held onto my hips, helping to thrust deeper inside, his cock rubbing against my spot each time, bringing closer and closer to the edge. He pulled at my nipples, opening my flood gates.

"Oh, my fucking god" I moaned, my pussy clenching and tightening as I reached climax, his hands gripped my hips so hard that his finger tips turned white. I could feel his load shoot inside of my, his whole body spasmed, before relaxing into total bliss.

"Sorry for distracting you" He leant up and kissed me passionately.