Part 3

I sat on the lounge and composed myself before slipping on my dress and moving to the window, the glow of the burnt orange sun rising to signal another day. I glanced at the clock it was just on 6, Oscar would be getting up soon, and I wasn't there. I was here. With his father. I felt instantly sick with guilt.

"Can I get you a coffee?" Alex said adjusting his tie and suit.

"Yes please" I called back.

I put on my heels and found my coat. Alex's arms slid around my waist and handed me a coffee. The coffee was just the perk I needed.

"I need to get going" I turned around to face Alex.

His hand creeped up to my neck, he pulled me closer till we were pressed together. My heart beating a hundred miles an hour.

"You should stay" he leant in and nibbled my neck.

"I really can't Alex, Oscar will be up soon and I have work in a few hours" I tried to push him back but he persisted.

His teeth nibbling my earlobe sending goose bumps all down my arms.

"Alex. I really..." It was extremely hard to focus "really need to get going" I took a step back looking him firmly in the eye.

"Fine, fine" Alex put his hands up surrendering.

"I'll call the car around for you" he kissed my cheek and walked over to his desk phoning the reception desk down stairs.

I said goodbye to Alex, he told me he'd be 'in touch', I went downstairs and got into the car waiting for me, it was the same driver from last night.

"Do you mind if we stop at a servo?" I asked from the backseat.

"Not at all miss"

He pulled into the 7/11 around the corner from my apartment, I ran in quickly and grabbed some coffees and muffins. I told the driver I was fine and that I'd walk back to my apartment.

I tried to get into the apartment as quietly as I could, I looked over at the bed and saw that it was empty. Fuck my life.

"Babe?" I called out putting the coffee down on the table.

"There she is" Oscar came out from the balcony.

Thank-god. I sighed relief.

"We're did you go to?" he came up and kissed me on the cheek.

"I got up early and went down and got us some coffee"

"How did I get so lucky to be marry an amazing woman who's always thinking about me" he took a bite of a muffin.

I forced a smile. An amazing woman who's lying to you.

"Wanna join me in the shower" He wiggled his eyebrows indicating that something steamy would occur.

"I would, babe but I really need to get to the office or I'll be late" I gave a sympathetic smile.

"Raincheck?" he was undressing in front of me.

God damn it, why does he have to do that?!

I looked at the clock it was 7:15. I really didn't have time. His body was saying otherwise. The curve of his delicious toned abs down his body leading to his jocks containing his hard cock. I couldn't help but bite my lip, thinking about our bodies in the steaming shower interlocking together. He grabbed the rest of the muffin and kicked off his jocks walking off to the bathroom. Fuck it, I needed a shower after the night I had. Wait. Was it wrong to go a fuck Oscar after I had just spent the night with his dad? I tried to push the thought deep down. I put the clothes in the wash and went into the shower to join him.