Part 9

"Join me in the shower?" Odette removed the covers and slinked out of bed before making her way to the shower. I checked my phone, there were no messages from Oscar. The bathroom had filled with steam and I could see Odette's curves through the fogged-up glass door. She opened the door inviting me in, her body dripping, her once beautiful makeup from the night had now smudge slightly giving her a seductive smoky eye. She put her arms around my waist and pulled me in under the water, drenching me from head to toe. Her hands moved to my breast as she playfully pulled and twisted my nipple, my head fell back against the wall, I felt the brush of her lips kiss across my breasts followed by her flickering tongue lashing out at my nipples, her mouth formed around my erect nipples and her teeth grazed over before sinking into my delicate flesh. I pushed back further into the cold tiles, I could feel her hand move from my waist and was now rubbing over my pussy enticing me. I just wanted to feel her fingers inside me again, I tried to arch my back and push my pelvis forward to make her slip inside, but she laughed at my movement and pulled away. She flipped me around and pushed my face into the tiles and spanked my arse. I could feel the sting under the hot water, I hissed in pain but rocked my arse back into her signaling for more. Her fingers traced over her hand print and she struck again in the same spot. Without warning she slammed two fingers into me, I gasped in pleasure.

"Is this what you were wanting?" With her free hand she had grabbed a fist full of hair and pulled my head back to her.

"Yes, it is" my voice was raspy, and I was breathing heavy.

"I'm sorry I couldn't hear you over the shower" she gripped tighter and tighter on my hair, wanting to hear the words.

"Yes, it is Mistress" I moaned.

"That's better kitten" she bit my earlobe.

Her fingers were smashing in and out of me with such force and speed, she was almost hitting my cervix.

"Rub your clit, I want you to squirt" my hands instantly moved to my clit at the demand, it was so big and throbbing that my very touch brought shivers and quakes to my legs. Odette's hand let go of my hair and she spanked me a few more times.

"More" I begged.

The strikes came one after the other, till I couldn't bare it and moved out of reach. My flesh was burning the searing pain shooting across my cheek, splashes of water stung each time they dripped down my body onto the impacted area.

She turned me around to face her and kissed me softly, gliding her fingers back into me. My breath quickened, and I rubbed hard at my clit, our eyes locked on each other with water pouring over us. Her other hand wrapped around my neck, I felt like I was hers.

"Cum for me" Her hand tightened on my neck restricting air, I could feel surges of pleasure wave through my pelvis, I WAS hers, the thrill that my life potentially hung in her hands excited me with every squeeze. I finally burst and squirted, further than I have ever before, her fingers entered me again pounding hard forcing me to orgasm again till my legs were jelly and the only thing holding me up was her grip around my neck, she moved in front of me and let me go and I collapsed into her. Every inch of me was still vibrating and tingling, she held me under the water caressing me. She poured body wash over me and helped to clean me before helping me out of the shower and toweling me down and putting me into bed.

"Kitten"

"Yes" I looked up at her sitting on the bed, her hands stroking my hair.

"I want you to come out with me"

"Where to?"

"It's a place with other kittens and their masters" her hands had now moved to my face.

"You're my master?" I somehow got excited and happy at the idea, Kitty, and Mistress together.

"No, not yet" she kissed my forehead.