CHAPTER 1

Hello pokemon fans and thank you for giving me some time of your time to read my fan fiction story. Just to tell you , this is my first ever written fan fiction story. So remember to leave comments and .................I DO NOT OWN POKEMON BUT I DO OWN THIS STORY AND ITS IDEA.

_______________________________________________________________________

-the airport of the alola region-

"Finally,we reached the alola region!That was on long flight ",says ash while stretching his arms and legs ."That is the first thing you said this whole flight trip from kanto that I agree to "says dawn."Yes.I have to agree on you dawn "says Brock."let's all go to the pokemon centre to get some rest you guys."says dawn."Sure. And the last on to the pokemon centre is a rotten pokemon egg!"says ash while running towards the pokemon centre with pikachu on his shoulder which was near by."hey!no fair.you got a head start!says dawn chasing ash with piplup in her hands."you two ,wait for me !!"says Brock following the other two.

"Good,we can now relax.!"says dawn.""No,I will be heading towards whatever gym is the closest one.."says ash."pika pi"says pikachu in agreement."I will be here with nurse joy to ask her out for dinner"says Brock dreamily while walking over to nurse joy who was sitting on the pokemon centre's reception table.And just before Brock could say a word,croagunk comes out of his pokeball and uses poison jab on Brock with ash,dawn and nurse joy sweat dropping."well it's still the Same old Brock."says dawn."yup.he hasn't changed even a bit."say ash."so what should we do"asks Brock who woke up a few seconds ago."how did you get up so fast!!!"say ash and dawn in unision."that was the fastest time you woke up "says dawn while writing the time taken to wake up after the loosen jab was used in him."Wait what!you are noting how long I took to get up after croagunk used poison
Jab on me!"."yes"says dawn and a quarrel arises between them and ash just stands their ,sweat dropping with pikachu.

-after an hour-

"So now that you have stopped fighting, could we eat something?"says ash."sure"says dawn."I agree . Even I am hungry."says Brock. "So come on out everyone. It's dinner time !"says ash while releasing his trusty charizard,his calm sceptile and of course his pikachu."even dawn and Brock release their pokemon.Dawn releases her quilava , togekiss,and buneary as Piplup is already outside enjoying the tasty pokemon food .
Brock release his onix,graveler and golbat.

-after dinner while going to their own rooms in the pokemon centre.-

"Good night"says ash."yeah. Sleep well."says dawn."Good night"says Brock while all of them head into their own rooms.

-in ash's dream-

"Greninja ,this isn't good bye. We will meet again. I promise that."says ash."pika pi pika chu pika chu"says pikachu in agreement.
"Grenin ja greninja"says greninja while nodding.Ash and greninja hug for the last time and greninja walks deeper into the Forest with squishy on his hand behind zygarde.

-end of dream-

Pikachu shocks ash and ash wakes up with a jerk to see pikachu in front of him with a grin."hey!!what was that for pikachu"says ash."pi pikachu pi pika pika chi pika chu"." Thanks for waking me up on time buddy"says ash with a sigh while thinking about greninja."pi pikachu. Pika pi pika chu?"asks pikachu."well ,I was thinking about greninja"responds ash."pika pi.pika pika pi pikachu!"says pikachu to try to make his trainer and best friend happy."Thanks pikachu.you always know how to make me feel better. Now I am starving. Let me get ready and we will go and eat something."says ash."pika pi " say pikachu in respond with a nod.

-after ash gets ready-

"Come on pikachu , let's go and eat!!"says ash."pika pi"says pikachu approvingly."hey ash!wait for me!!"says dawn."yeah . Wait for us."says Brock."sure!come on let's go and eat !"says ash.

-after breakfast-

"Come on!let's go and travel in this city for some time!"says ash."pika pi"nods pikachu."sure . I wanted to see if there were any clothing shops here"says dawn."yes there is one but it is in the outskirts of the city. We need to go down this path to reach it. It will take thirty minute or so"says Brock."So what are we waiting for! Let's go!"says ash."yeah let's go."says dawn."Can I join you all too Brock and ash"asks a familiar person everyone but dawn knows.

TO BE CONTINUED............

_______________________________________________________________________

So 806 words. Well that is good for the first chapter. Please leave comments. And rate too.