chapter 13

Hi! I am back!!!! i am sorry for the long wait. I had my annual exams so...Well you understand. But the good news is I got 94%!!!! I have published the first chapter of 'Destiny Awaits' now onwards.....

________________________________________________________________________________

Last time...

  No idea why they are laughing. Maybe it's what's happening in reality or maybe something else. 

Present....

They were all watching "Poke tube", the pokemon version of  Youtube. They were watching a song called 'What does the fox say'(the pokemon version. check it out on youtube ;)) and it was hilarious.

Giratina said,"Ah.....These are the things that help out during crisis." Arceus replied,"I agree that this video is hilarious but I really don't think this video is helping the chosen one in anyway. Now that I think of it, mew is simply playing around down  there and us acting as if the world's greatest war isn't about to start."

Just as arceus said this the mirror showing the paused video changed to what was going on down in the Pokemon world."So,should I go and gather all the legendaries who are still in the right mind.?"asked giratina.

"You must learn to forgive for they were all just a bit too arrogant for the world's liking. Anyways ,they are your brothers and sisters. But I believe you can when not using that phrasing though it does make sense."replied arceus.

Giratina sniggered and teleported out of the hall of origins leaving arceus all alone. Suddenly arceus said looking at nobody in particular,"Hey writer are you there??".The writer replied" How dare you break the fourth wall!!!! If only you were not the alpha Pokemon ....I would have killed you. Oh well what do you want?.

"Will you grant me a wish?"asked arceus."Ummmmmmmmm...Sure I guess."replies the writer."Will you give a never ending box of popcorn?I have seen you give it to the chosen one's pikachu."asked arceus.

"Why in the world would you want that?"asked the writer."You see I want to see the final battle as a movie from here so that i can eat and see",said arceus stopping in the middle sometimes.

"Really??'asked the writer."Ok i give up. Mew said that she would only be  my messenger I were to get her an everlasting box of popcorn."replied arceus with a sigh. Suddenly a box filled with popcorn appeared in front of arceus.

 The broken fourth wall repaired itself with the writer on one side typing furiously and an arceus contended.

-now back in the real world-

The group of twelve excluding pokemon was currently sitting on the battlefield. Bonnie was fawning over all of ash's pokemon asking him a question or two while hanging from their necks or tails for some occasions. Serena,Misty and Dawn were eating pokepuffs and poffins while telling each other stories of how ash nearly died or was being more reckless than usual.

Clemont and Brock were exchanging recipes and Ash was being Ash and was battling the new trainers who just joined the gang while also helping Lillie overcome her poke phobia. When suddenly a purple worm hole opened onto the battlefield where they were battling. Through it, mew appeared and beckoned them to follow her.

When they all entered, the worm hole disappeared leaving everything as it was. Inside.....was a completely different story. But,inside they were all standing in a line ,human and pokemon alike. In front of them were many legendaries.

Mew, mewtwo, giratina, shaymin, meloetta, latias, diancie, azelf, mesprit, uxie, magearna, regigigas, victini, celebi, rayquaza, heatran, keldeo, kyurem, zygarde, jirachi, deoxys, manaphy, the genesects,  hoopa and volcanion being the legendaries.