Chapter-11

Hi my dear fan fiction readers! yes, I am alive. i couldn't update because my school started and i had toooo many projects and tooo much home work. but, today i took out some time to post this chapter. 

So enjoy it!!!

________________________________________________________________________________

Last time-

"soon mew soon"

 Present-

"How long will it take!!??"said a moaning mew."Have patience mew."said arceus said sighing."that's your job. I am supposed to be me!!!! just tell me how long it will take !!"yelled mew.

"you may go tomorrow and then after explaining everything you may take him to the other dimension for some training with all his friends and pokemon and the other legendary pokemon. Ok?"asked arceus.

"Sure."said mew sarcastically.

-the next day-

"is it time already!!???"whined mew for the 1,000th time." Yes mew. it is time"said arceus in a monotone voice."Yipeeee!!!!"screamed mew while flipping round and round. arceus just sighed at the legendary small pokemon's antics.

"i still wonder where did she get this playful attitude from."said arceus."you are a meanie arcie"pouted mew."arcie?"asked arceus.that is short for arceus!"said mew.

"you and your nicknames."said arceus." bye arceus !! see you after i help ashy save the world!!"said mew before disappearing from the hall of origins ."I am surely not gonna miss her."said arceus.

-very early in the morning in the pokeworld-

Mew appears in the room where all are heroes are sleeping peacefully."Awww!!!Ashy looks so different now! He has gotten very cute. I bet he could be a great mew! but first things is first, let's wake him up with a surprise."said mew as she chuckled a bit and then went over ash's head and touched it making him transform into a lugia. then she yawned and slept on top of ash now a lugia's head.

-an hour later-

misty,brock,dawn,bonnie,clemont,serena and ash's pikachu woke up to a surprise and saw a lugia with a mew on its head sleeping where ash had slept. the first one who who saw this was serena as she woke everyone up with a scream but ash now a lugia who was still a heavy sleeper.

"Where do you think that mew and lugia came from?"asked brock."i don't care about that. i am worried where ash is?"said serena. bonnie eyed her with a cheeky grin which made serena blush but she quickly hid it when everyone heard the lugia waking up. 

everyone went to a corner as mew also groggily woke up."hey guys. good morning. but why are you all in that corner?"asked ash."hey ashy, could you keep it down there,mew trying to sleep here you know."said mew lazily.

"Sure.....WAIT MEW!!!"yelled ash

"Yeah who else could it be? Uh oh..."said mew."Lugia ,tell us where ash is."said misty." Hmmm. You do know that we can't understand Pokemon right misty"asked Brock."I may have forgotten."saud misty which mare everyone sweatshop.

"Who are you calling Lugia?"asked ash."You....Did that Lugia just talk!?"asked Bonnie."What do you mean"asked ash as he looked at himself and screamed"MMMMEEEEWWWW!!!!".

-in the hall of origins-

"MMMMEEEEWWWW!!!!".Arceus just sighs and says"mew and her crazy surprises....".

___________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the long wait and short chapter. You see I am very busy with school work and everything is very hectic. But, I some how wrote this whole chapter on a phone!!!!!

My finger are aching but I must do this much for my readers.

;)

Adios and don't expect  a chapter till a vvvveeeerrrryyyyy long time.....

*Peace