Chapter 4

I DO NOT OWN POKEMON!!!

_______________________________________________________________________

-after dinner-

"Let's head to our room guys so that we can get an explanation from ash."said misty."Ok ok. Don't be so pushy misty"said ash."Ok. Lets go--"said misty and suddenly a part of th  pokemon centre's ceiling fell down followed by two pokemon that are heroes know very well. The pokemon were arbok and weezing.

"Why do they come at the wrong the time?!"said ash.

Jessie-The wrong time for you is the right time for us.

James-Now that you know your fate don't make a fuss.

Jessie-To protect the world from devastation.

Jame-To unite all people within our nation.

Jessie-To denounce the evils of truth and love.

James-To extend our reach to the stars above.

Ash-Thunderbolt!!

Jessie-thunder

James-bolt

Just before continuing jessie stops and says"Hey!our names are jessie and james and not thunder and bolt!!How dare you--"and before she could continue, they were hit by a powerful thunderbolt that made them fly off through the same whole they had made.

Jessie-Looks like we didn't steal that twerp's pikachu.

James-We didn't even complete our motto.

Meowth-I didn't say my line!!

All of them-Looks like we are blasting off again!!

-back with our heroes-

"Wow ash. Never have seen you like that. What's wrong with you?"asked a curious misty."I really want to find out about how these two came to alola."said ash while pointing towards riolu and greninja"and they came along disturbing us"."Remind me to never get on your bad side ash."said dawn.

"Sure"said ash sarcastically while walking towards a random direction."ummm ash, you do know you are going the wrong way don't you"asked brock."ohh."deadpanned ash."it is still the same old ash"said misty.

-In their room-

"Wow. This room is big enough to fit all my pokemon"said ash."it sure is."said brock."So for introductions why don't i release my pokemon?Come on out everyone "said ash while releasing charizard,sceptile and type:null.

"So type:null do you want to be my pokemon?"asked ash."grrr"said type:null disapprovingly."ok then i will release you"said ash while asking pikachu to use iron tail on type:null's pokeball which broke it."So now you are free to go."said ash. And with that type:null teleported to who knows where.

" Ash you just released a champion level pokemon !!!"said dawn."I don't need a champion level pokemon when i have  my pokemon."said ash.

"So let's leave that for now and start the question seminar"said Brock."Sure."says ash."So to start , why did you stop in front of the  forest ?"asked dawn."I did that because i had felt the same strange sensation i felt back in sinnoh before meeting riolu.Also me and greninja share a bond because of which i can tell if he is near by ."said ash.

"Ok. Onto the next question. What happened to greninja when it was battling type:null? Also why did you look as if you were wiped off after the battle ? Was it mega evolution? But i didn't see any keystone or megastone?"asked brock.

"To answer  that question...it will take lots of time but in short you could say the form you saw is called the bond phenomenon and when in that form i feel the pain that greninja feels.."said ash."Woowww!!So cool!!Can you teach me how to do it?"asked dawn.

"Welll......."said ash while looking at greninja.

_______________________________________________________________________

AND DONE!!Thank you for 61 views. THANKS FOR FOLLOWING ME!! Also the next chapter will be the A/N chapter i told you about. Sorry for not posting for a long time. I was busy with school work. But i promise that the A/N chapter will be out by next week.

SO,

TheHopeOfDusk over and out!!

*peace....