chapter 10

I am back!!

Disclaimer- i don't own pokemon but i wish i could...

______________________________________________________________

But suddenly....

There was a bright flash because of which everyone, including the pokemon had to cover their eyes. After the glow died out, ash and legendreon appeared.

"What's with the bright light legendreon?"asked ash."show off"said legendreon while smirking ."Ash ? Is that you?"asked misty."It sure is!"said ash."Whose that pokemon?"asked brock.

"No need to worry! Ash will tell us"said dawn." That was the wrong time to say that dawn. You should think before you leap or in this case speak."said a sweatdropping brock. 

" You are 200 percent right their brock "said ash."Come on misty. You must agree with me??!!" Asked dawn." This time , i have to agree with the boys."said misty.

" Aw !!! Today, i wake up with a bad hair day and a water gun on my face thanks to someone and then i get frozen by an ice beam and then melted with somebody's charizard's flamethrower and now no one agrees with me. Today must be bad luck day for me. How could this day become worse?"asked dawn.

Then suddenly she got blasted away by what seemed an aura sphere."She shouldn't have asked that question" said ash."ri ri olu ri olu riolu(sorry. I was aiming it at pikachu but pikachu dodged it.)"said a sweatdropping riolu.

"Ouch!!! Hey ash. Now that everyone is listening why don't you tell us who that pokemon is and where is eevee?"asked misty." Yeah.  Where is eevee?"asked dawn who had somehow gotten up after being accidentally attacked by an aura sphere.

" Well, meet my new pokemon, legendreon!!"said ash while legendreon was showing off her wings." Legendreon?"asked everyone including the pokemon in their own language.

"  Yes, legendreon. Eevee evolved into legendreon today in the early morning but somebody was too curious and made me answer basic pokemon related questions like what is a battle for almost two and a half hours!!!"said ash while everyone excluding legendreon sweatdropped.

Legendreon just made a grumpy face and turned her head to a side." So, what is with the name legendreon?"asked brock . " Ohhh. Well even i don't know. Why don't you ask legendreon?"said ash.

Everyone just looked at legendreon waiting for an answer." Stop staring at me!!  If you all had a piece of mind then you would understand. And the chosen one  here knows the reason but still wants me to tell you because he wants to see the look on your faces when you here me speak. My name is legendreon and it is that because arceus named me legendreon. Even i don't like my name. Mytheon would sound much better anyways.....

- in the hall of origins-

"She is right there. Mytheon sounds much better than legendreon."said arceus who was looking at our heroes...." Hey! I am the one who made the chosen one and he isn't a hero, i am" said arceus. 

" Stop breaking the fourth wall!  This is my story and i can do whatever i want to do!! "Said the author

"Ok.... just don't kill me"said arceus in a pleading tone."Sure, if you don't disturb my story....and fix the fourth wall!!"yelled the author menacingly.

" I'll do as you say if you tell me what is going to happen in your story"said arceus." No, i won't."said the author.

" If you don't, then I'll tell these readers your biggest secret..."blackmailed arceus.

"Ok I'll tell you"said the author while whispering the whole story to arceus who nodded often times during the narration.

" Good. It sounds nice to me"said arceus."i don't care what you think, all i care about is the readers' feedback"said the author.

Arceus just turned his head away and stared down at the heroes......atleast arceus didn't disturb me this time....phew.

-back in the pokeworld-

During our time in the hall of origins, legendreon and ash had explained everything to dawn, misty, brock and all his pokemon.

" This prophecy some how reminds me of the prophecy that we encountered in the orange islands. I mean the only difference is that in that prophecy is that in this one, the chosen one is written and in that it was written ash.... right?"asked misty.

" You are right there misty"said ash." This sounds cool but how will the four of us save the world."asked dawn." Yeah....how?"added brock.

"Who said only you four will save the world"said legendreon with a cheeky smile.

Just then a bright light appeared and out of it came a girl with shoulder length honey blonde hair. This girl was very familiar to ash.

" Hey,  ASH!!!!! What are you doing in hoenn??!!"asked the honey blonde girl." SERENA!!!! You're mistaken,  you're in alola."said ash.

" what!! But, but, i was ,was walking down the route to petalburg city/town"said serena completely confused.

" I'll explain everything very soon--"said ash but before he could continue a blast was heard behind them.

" Brother...another invention of yours failed" said somebody inside from the smoke." Come on bonnie . This machine would  work perfectly next time you know." Said another voice.

When the smoke cleared a boy wearing a light blue suit with yellow hair and a girl with yellow hair wearing a brown dress with a yellow purse inside which was a dedenne.

" CLEMONT!!!  BONNIE!!!" Yelled ash and serena at the same time." ASH!!! SERENA!!!" Yelled clemont and bonnie.

" what are you doing in alola?"asked  ash." What?? We're in alola?"asked clemont. Then serena , clemont and bonnie turned towards ash for an explanation.

"Well......."

( after an hour)

"Ok, i understand......somethings"said serena." I understood everything"said bonnie." How??"asked clemont.

"It's simple.......prophecies are simple to understand..."said bonnie."See, someone agrees with me " said a smirking legendreon." Ok ok."said ash.

" Hey legendreon....isn't mytheon a better name?"asked serena." I know!! Tell that to arceus"said legendreon.

-in the hall of origin-

" why is everyone against me??"asked arceus." I don't know" said mew.
" When did you come mew?"asked arceus.

" Not long ago. I came to ask when are me, mewtwo , celebi , latias , rayquaza , victini , meloetta , zygarde , shaymin , hoopa , diancie, manaphy and the others who aren't having this supposed war supposed to joining ashy temporarily??!"asked mew.

"Ashy?"asked arceus." Chosen one is too long and ash is too short so i called him ashy."said mew.

Arceus just sweatdropped and said"soon mew, very soon.....".

..

...

And The Journey Continues.....

_______________________________________________________________

And done....

R&R please....

Adios......

*peace....