chapter 12

I am back ...... with a new chapter!!! I am super duper super duper happy. I have hit 1.6k!!!!! I thank every single one of my readers out there. Your support and votes are keeping me motivated to continue this book. Though i would be very sad to tell you that this may and MAY be my last pokemon  book because i have had a spark of interest in adventure stories and i will be publishing a new story of adventure after this book ends .

But cross you fingers and vote that i should somehow write it soon!!!!TheBloodofdawn told me that the story's first chapter is interesting. The more you vote the more i may continue. Just to tell you, i had thought i would go completely down and won't get a single vote or follower but now i have about 16 followers and 52 votes thanks to y'all!!

Disclaimer- i don't own pokemon.....  :(

______________________________________________________________
Last time..

"Meeeeeeeewwwwww!!!!!!"screamed ash currently a lugia.

Present...

"Ummmmmm... i think arceus just called me. I better go!!!"said mew."you won't be going anywhere until you turn me back. "Said ash the lugia while giving a death glare to mew.

Mew laughed nervously and as if on queue, legendreon popped out of its pokeball and yawned while saying"What is with all the screaming going around?". But, the second it caught sight of lugia it bowed and in an aristrocatic tone said" i am sorry lord lugia. I had not seen you . Please forgive me for my careless mistake.".

Now ash the lugia was pissed off and out of nowhere a force broke open the wall and everyone disappeared and reappeared outside on a battle field.

"What in the world just happened ?"asked dawn. "That lugia is creeping me out. I just hope ash is safe."said Serena. Just then mew stopped time for a little thinking session." I surely am thankful of celebi to teach me how to stop and start time back again. So,........ how should i get out of this little problem? I surely had not expected ashy to get sooooo angry on me. Maybe i should ask mewtwo. Nahhh, he is to boring. Hmmmmm. Aha! I know what i should do now!"said mew and time started again.

Mew went back to ash the lugia and used 'teleport' to bring bayleaf where they are. Then she turned ash back to normal. But ash was still pissed off. Just when he was about to scold mew bay leaf tackled him to the ground ."Bayleaf! How did you come here? And yes i am very happy to see  you too. Wait..... mew, i will not let you go so easily."said ash while petting bayleaf.

"ASH!!!!!!" screamed all his friends and even his pokemon that were outside though in their own language and telepathy respectively." Yeah yeah. Did you really expect a lugia sleeping in your room who would be pissed off with everyone calling him lugia?"asked ash as he was standing up. "Ummmmm. Yes"said Bonnie.

Ash fell down anime style. Just then mew said " now part two." And appeared a pokemon ash was very familiar with." La latias!!(A/N- i have no idea how to mention growls )"squeled a red eon pokemon all of us know very well."Latias!!!!" Said ash. Latias saw ash and at full speed cradhed into him and started nuzzling him.

" You have gotten bigger latias"said ash and then felt a vine whip on his right hand and saw a very angry and jealous bayleaf giving him a death glare. "Umm. Latias ,i think that's enough hugging for now."said ash while sweatdropping thinking of what would happen if two more certain pokemon would be here.

Just then ash heard a voice in his head"your wish is my command ashy.". Ash groaned and said aloud " mew." earning surprised glances and suddenly a very familiar Pokemon came in front of them.... It was.............