CHAPTER 2

Hello again my dear fan fiction readers.Hope you enjoy this chapter.
IF YOU ARE ASKING WHAT THE HELL IS GRENINJA THAN YOU BETTER SEE THE POKEMON SERIES XY AND Z .
Well for formality I am saying that I DO NOT OWN POKEMON.

_______________________________________________________________________

"Misty!"say ash and Brock in unision."what are you doing here?"says and ."pika pi pika  pika pika chu pi pika pi!!??"says pikachu."I came here a few hours ago from kanto to on a holiday away from my sisters. I spotted you and over heard you speaking",says misty."who are you?"asks dawn."who are you?!"asks misty.

-after an introduction-

"How long will you be here misty?"asks ash."for a week or two"says misty."So that means you won't be here when I will be collecting gym badges."says ash."sorry to disturb you ash but I just asked that man where the gym is but he told me that all the gym leaders have gone to sinnoh for an important reason."says Brock."WHAT!!!why did this happen.??"says ash in a sad but angry tone." Look on the bright side ash . You will be able to catch New pokemon and even get time to train them . I have heard that there is something called z-move and z-ring here which is similar to mega evolution in which you need to be synced with your pokemon" says dawn.The word synced  was the word that put a sigh on ash's face and reminded him of greninja."Ash.Did I say something wrong?"asks dawn with concern."no dawn. It's nothing."says ash with a smile."if you say so ash"says dawn."let's go now . I am tired of standing at this place.Come on"says ash." Yes let's go."says Brock.

- after 15 minutes or so-

"Brock this is taking forever."say dawn and misty in unision."it's only been 15 minutes "says Brock.Then suddenly Ash stops. "What happened ash?"asks dawn.Ash just stands their and turns toward  the forest that was next to him.There was a lot of sounds of a battle coming from inside the forest."I wonder what is going on?"asks misty."maybe a pokemon battle?"says Brock."But that doesn't explain why ash is staring at the forest."says dawn.

-in ash's mind-

I know that feeling .  He must be here. But what is he doing here from all the way to sinnoh? And the other feeling. I know you are here . But I can not be sure. What if it is my mind playing tricks on me? No . It is not possible.

-out of ash's mind-

Ash starts running into the Forest."What is wrong with ash?"asks misty."let's follow him"says dawn.and they all run after ash into the Forest while asking questions between themselves. They run for about ten minutes when ash jumps into a Bush. They all do the same.

-in the Bush-

"What happened ash"asks dawn."see then ask"says ash. they all turn outside to see a small pokemon completely injured being protected by a blue frog like pokemon who was fighting off a strange pokemon who had an axe on his head and a gyarados tail with four legs."who are those pokemon?"asks misty."the injured one is a riolu but I do not know the frog pokemon or the other weird pokemon." Says Brock."me neither.Wait isn't that the riolu we met in sinnoh who knows aura sphere?"asks dawn."yes you are right"says ash."the weird pokemon with a guardian tail and a and axe on its head is well I do not know it and the frog pokemon is greninja.to be more precise,my greninja ."says ash as he jumps out of the Bush and runs towards riolu."Your greninja!!"shout misty,Brock and dawn in unision.

Riolu recognizes ash and growls happily and greninja turns around in time to see ash ,his trainer  rescuing the riolu."Greninja keep the pokemon in front of you busy by using double team and water shuriken."says ash.Greninja nods and carries out his orders. Ash gives riolu a few berries and uses a hyper potion on him which makes him feel better.He then asks riolu to go near the tree that was a bit behind him.Riolu nods
and goes to the tree.

Ash stand right behind greninja and says "greninja let's show that pokemon our true power cause we have grown strong!!".
And then greninja and ash fist pump and..... Greninja is surrounds by a veil of water and then the water becomes a giant shuriken on his back.

"Greninja let's show it what we have got . Use water shuriken on its axe and then use double team and use Ariel ace!"says ash while mimicking greninja."What is that !!????"asks dawn." It looks like mega evolution to me. But I do not see any mega stone or keystone"says Brock." How do you know so much about mega evolution? "asks misty."I read the book written by professor sycamore."replys Brock as they continue to watch the pokemon battle.

_______________________________________________________________________

And done.....sorry for the cliff hanger ....... how is the story?
is it good?please  leave comments and questions which I will read every Sunday if possible.

So adios amigos see you all soon.