Chapter 5

Disclaimer:  I do not own Pokemon, if i did then ash would have used charizard,sceptile,snorlax,greninja,pikachu and goodra in the kalos league

_______________________________________________________________________

-last time-
"Well...."said Ash while looking at greninja.

-present time-

"That is almost impossible because the last time this happened was like a hundred years ago....so i don't know.."said ash."Also before  we continue our seminar could I ask a question?"asked ash."sure"said brock."How did you two turn up in alola ?"asked ash while pointing towards riolu and greninja.

(I am trying a p.o.v. now)

ASH P.O.V

"So first why don't you answer riolu." I said .

"sure. You see a few days ago my caretaker told me that now their is another riolu who will take over my position so that i can explore th  world!!
So i used my aura powers to track you down and found out you were on a plane that was going to  alola so i secretly snuck onto a ship that was coming here.After i came , i started searching for you and accidently ran into that pokemon you released.
So it started firing random attacks on me and i got badly hurt. I tried shooting an aura sphere but i couldn't .
When i was  about to fire another attack on me this pokemon you call greninja came to my rescue and after a few minutes you came and you know the rest of the story."said riolu while taking a deep breath after talking for so long.

"ok. That can be taken . So greninja care to explain your appearance"i said while looking at greninja.

It nodded and started saying "gre ninja gre nin ja gre nin nin ja ja . Gre ninja gre nin ja ja greninja greninja gre nin ja gre nin ja.".

"Riolu could you translate " I asked."sure. Greninja said that all his work in kalos was done so he asked someone he called squishy if he could depart. Squishy said yes. So, he asked squishy if he could teleport him to wherever ash was.
So squishy teleported him and after roaming the forest he found me being attacked so he came to rescue  me and then you came."said riolu, taking another breath."so greninja will you join me again?"i asked."greninja!"said greninja.

Then i took out a poke ball an  catchcaughted greninja and then released him from his pokeball."we will get stronger, together!!"i said while greninja said the same in his language."ummm ...ash could i ask you a favour?"asked riolu."sure"i said."willyoucatchme!??!"said riolu very quickly.

"slow down riolu. Say it clearly. I couldn't understand you"i said."ok.*sigh*will you catch me???!!"said riolu."sure!!"i said because i was really waiting to ask riolu to join me.With that , i took out a pokeball and tapped it on riolu's head and riolu got sucked in and i heard a ding which meant i caught riolu. I jumped up and said"Yayy!!i caught a riolu"

."pi pika chu!!"said pikachu while i released riolu. But when riolu came out he was trembling with fear and ran to me  while hugging my legs." It seems someone has the same phobia as pikachu."said ash."pi pika chu!!"said pikachu angrily.

NOBODY'S P.O.V

Clemont,misty, and dawn just stared awestruckly at what had just happened in front of them. It gave them a feeling happiness, sorrow and some other feeling that was very hard to describe.

"wow. That is what i would call the bond between a trainer and pokemon."said brock with dawn and misty agreeing with respective nods.

_______________________________________________________________________

And done!!!  So, how did you like it? Please leave comments.

So,

Au revoir!!

*peace

         _______________________________________________________

P.S. thanks for following me... whoever did though!!!

_______________________________________________________________________