Chapter 14

Hi all of you!! Thank you for sticking around to read my book. And I am really happy that I have hit 2.9 k!!! Thanks for all your support and please continue to follow me.

Disclaimer- I Do not own pokemon or froakie would have met ash when ash was 6 years old in kanto.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

-Ash's POV-

I don't understand, how could this all finally come to this . All around me is utter chaos.

Not one being is thinking of peace. Destruction is being caused from both the sides- the good and the bad(A/N- No offence legendaries but you are acting like hypocrites .).

I can not bare this . Everyone is ruthlessly attacking each other. My friends, old and new both are battling, protecting and healing too.

I myself am commanding more than 50 pokemon, normal and legendaries included not that I differ between them, but this does not feel right.

All those legendaries that just got greedy for more power on one side and the ones who wish to stop them on the other, including me, but I don't believe in violence.

Tears start welling up in my eyes as they start to slide down seeing my cheeks seeing pokemon battling with all their faith and determination against legendaries that they have met before and new ones we would have met in the future but I had never thought this would be the condition of our meeting.

I can't hold it on much longer, I take a deep breath and scream on top of my voice,"STOP!!!!!!".

Last Time

  And with that they all entered into the portal as it closed with giratina entering it . 

The second they exited , they saw a dreadful scene that would definitely forever scar their minds. The green grass and trees were replaced by ashes and small flames . There was just destruction all around .

The sound of battling came from all directions."Well, this is it , guys. Let's save the world !" , said Ash as they all seperated and headed to different directions with battle cries from all the pokemon and a flame of determination in every humans' eyes  .

Present Time

-Legendreon's POV-

The second I entered through the portal , I saw destruction on all four sides , even the air . Fierce  battles were going on everywhere . This place seems more like battle ground than a control center .

Suddenly , I heard a loud roar and turned just in time to see groudon shooting burning hot flame at me . I quickly used my own flamethrower to match it . 

Then the war began . Each one of us , even the humans that were comrades of master ash . I continued to battle groudon with all the power I had when suddenly I felt an ache on my wing and saw that my wing had been frozen by articuno's stray ice beam . 

I was so busy thinking that I did not see groudon use a combo move of rock smash and flamethrower on me .

 I was barely able to stand when groudon decided to use another flamethrower on me .

I closed my eyes waiting for impact but nothing came . I saw my trainer ash in front of me with an aura shield blocking the flamethrower . 

" Use water shuriken on Groudon ...FULL POWER!!!! NO ONE HURTS OUR FRIEND AND GETS AWAY WITH IT!!! " , yelled ash as a gigantic water shuriken crashed into Groudon and he fell to the ground unable to battle any more .