chapter 8

Hey! I am back!!! And with a new chapter!!

Disclaimer : I don't own pokemon, if I did then I would know why know why eeveelutions and normal type pokemon take an interest in pikachu..(remember May = glaceon ;  Dawn = buneary ; serena = sylveon   *;)*………

On with the story……………

_______________________________________________________________

And now in eevee's place stood.....

An umbreon type pokemon which actually looked like ho-oh, the legendary johto bird and an espeon mixed up.

(See the pic for better understanding.. )

"Wow!! What eeveelution is that?"asked ash while pointing his new alolaPoke Dex towards the  marvelous beauty in front of his very own eyes

Poke Dex towards the  marvelous beauty in front of his very own eyes.

Flashback

"Professor, are you in their?"asked ash."yes my boy. Come in. By the way my name is kukui, professor kukui."said professor kukui."Thanks professor. Could you update my kalos pokedex?"asked ash."Sure. Give it to me."thanks professor!!"said ash.

Flashback end

No data available...

"What??!! Impossible ! A new species??!!"said an awestruck ash."Hello Chosen One. "Said the pokemon."Ummmm.. How do you know i am the chosen one ??"asked ash.

"I am a new eeveelution called legendreon. As arceus created me I know that you are the chosen one"said the strange eeveelution."But that doesn't explain why you were found by me in alola."said ash.

"It is because there is a prophecy you and i need to complete it."replied legendreon."What? Another prophecy? Okay, so what is it? "Asked ash.

"The prophecy goes something like this-
The One with the giant shuriken and lightening rod shall rise again,because the ultimate battle will begin.
The Beasts will unknowingly destroy the world, and the world's fate will reside on the doings of the Chosen One along with the majestic bird.
Ultimate destruction shall occur.
Unless the Chosen One interferes, the world shall shatter....."said legendreon.

"Why are prophecies so complicated?!?! So, if you are a legendary pokemon then that means i have a legendary pokemon in my team??!!"asked ash.

"Well, one , prophecies are very simple to understand and two, i guess you are right."said legendreon. Just after she said that, ash started doing a victory dance.