chapter 6

Disclaimer: I do not own pokemon, if i did then ash would have known he is the chosen one and also would have atleast one legendary pokemon on his team..

_______________________________________________________________________

Last time...

"This is what i call the true bond between a trainer and his pokemon"said brock.......

Present moment...

-next morning-

"When did we fall asleep??"asked misty while getting up."I guess we dozed off while seeing ash and his pokemon.."said brock." I don't know either"said dawn. Dawn got out of bed and saw that ash was not in his bed.

Then she walked towards the mirror,and said"Does anyone know where ash ran off to in the morning-AAAAHHHHHHH!!!"."What happened dawn??! Did you see a ghost type pokemon??"asked brock."MY HAIR!!!!!!!!!!!"screamed dawn.

-outside pokemon centre-

"AAAAAHHHHHHH"screamed a voice. "Looks like dawn woke up with a bad hair day"said ash sarcastically."pika pi"agreed pikachu. "Grenin ja"said greninja.

" So on with the introductions. Infernape meet greninja and greninja meet infernape. Also riolu meet infernape and infernape meet riolu!!"said ash."ri riolu"said riolu who was hiding behind ash due to his shyness."in infernape"said infernape.

"Also, why did you need to shock me in the morning pikachu!!"said ash."pi pikachu"said pikachu while pointing towards riolu."ri riolu ri ri riolu(translation: i wanted you to join me in meditation)"said riolu.

"Sure!! "Said ash with his usual excitement.

-during meditation-

"Aawww man!! This is so hard!!"said ash."gre nin ja gre nin nin ja(translation: ash, remember your motto, don't give up until the end)"said greninja.

"Thanks for the inspiration!! Now i will try this again ."said ash while trying to meditate again. And this time he succeeded. But something out of the blue moon happened. Ash started floating in the air!!

"Gre nin!"said greninja."pi pika"said pikachu."sceptile"said sceptile."infernape"said infernape."raawwrr "said charizard. riolu also stopped meditating and stared open mouthed at ash."ri riolu!!"said riolu while telling cahrizard if he could use a flamethrower on ash. Charizard agreed and used a flamethrower but a light blue shield formed in front of ash which absorbed the attack.

"Ri riolu!!"said riolu."What happened to ash ??"asked dawn who had just come down with Brock and misty.""yeah!!How is he levitating like a psychic pokemon??!!"asked brock.Misty just stood there, unable to speak a word. Then out of nowhere came a pikemon egg which was green on the top and white on the bottom.  It came and landed on ash and then ash stopped levitating and suddenly came down slowly and he then opened his eyes."Where am i ? How did this egg come in my lap? And why is everyone staring at me. The last thing i remember is that i started meditating"said ash.

"This is very strange"said misty finally getting words back in her mouth.

Then suddenly the egg started glowing and everyone covered their eyes except ash. Then suddenly the glow died out and there was a......

To be continued....

         __________________________________________________________

HELP!!

Which pokemon should i make ash get?? Voting will be there for 7 days.

Choices-

Ralts

Abra

Eevee

Zorua

Plss. Vote in comments....

And the next chapter will come  out soon......

I guess...

Au revoir

*peace.....