Chapter 7

Hey my fellow fan fic readers......So i finally updated.....after two weeks.....sorry , its just that time flew by so quickly i didn't get any idea....
I also would like to tell you two important things-

1.Me and TheBloodofdawn have joined hands to make a pokemon truth and dare book under the name of TheBloodofdawn

2.Eevee has won!!!!!But i will make ash get the other pokemon some time soon.

So on with the story but before we start,  bonnie could you do the honours.

Bonnie - sure !!! TheHopeOfDusk doesn't own pokemon, nintendo and gamefreak do....

_______________________________________________________________

Last time

Then suddenly the glow died out and there was an ......

Present

...... eevee in ash's lap."eeeevvvee!!"said the small eevee who opened her eyes to see ash. She jumped into ash's arms and started snuggling into ash."That is so very cute!!!"said dawn."i agree"said misty.

It seemed as if everyone had forgotten what had happened a few minutes ago."And that baby eevee looks very healthy to me"said brock."Hello there little one"said ash in a very caring tone."eeevvveee"said the baby eevee.

Ash P.O.V

What just happened??? I wonder where this baby eevee came from?"Hey!Could anybody tell me what is happening over here?!!"i asked .
"Sure,thing master"said riolu."what's with the whole master thing?stop calling me that. If you called that then you will have to go inside your pokeball."threatened the raven haired trainer.

"Sure thing ash!!"said a frightened riolu."ok, so with that done... who is telling me what happened?" I apparently asked not knowing anything that happened.."well, when you started meditating you started levitating in the air and then charizard used flamethrower on you but a light blue supposedly aura shield appeared in front of you and absorbed the attack like it was nothing. Then an egg came out of nowhere and landed on your lap and you opened your eyes and stopped levitating etc , etc and you know the rest of the story."said riolu.

"Well that one weird story i have ever heard but i have to believe it because stranger things have happened to me like that time when lucario came out of sir aaron's staff and mistook me for him. Well that was one weird journey."said ash remembering his time in hoenn.

"Eeveee"said the eevee who fell asleep in ash's lap. " well , i guess i should take  this sleepy head back to our room so that it gets rest."i said while getting up and taking the eevee back to our room.

"Pikachu, take care that no one starts fighting because well you know how charizard and infernape are, always trying to be the better fire type when they know their strength is equal." I asked  my trusty buddy."Pika pi."said my trusty starter with a nod.

A few days later..

No one's POV

"So, i guess i have  packed everything me and eevee will need on our small journey."said ash."yup. I even packed some food for you and eevee and also some potions."said brock.

"Thanks brock! I wonder what i would do without you."said ash."pika pi"said a very sad pikachu."Pikachu, there is no need to be sad . Even i will miss you buddy but its only a week's time"said ash.

" Eeeeevvvvvveeee!!"said a very excited eevee."wooww eevee, slow down. You seem to be very excited."said ash.

After a round of byes...

"So, see you all after a week!! "Said ash while waving back at his friend with eevee on his shoulder while walking into the forest.

"Well, it looks like its just you and me. We will train hard and become the very best!!"said ash. "Eeevveeee"said eevee.

After some more days...

"Eevee, use tackle on that tree and mix it with quick attack!"said ash."eevveee!!"said eevee and ran and tackled the tree which made it shake and made some pecha berries fall.

"Awesome eevee! You are getting better every day! You will evolve in no time."said ash."eeevvveee!!"said an excited eevee, who ran to eat some pecha berries but out of a bush, a swarm of beedril came which scared eevee.

"Oh no! Eevee, do you want to fight that swarm of beedril?asked ash."eevvee!"said eevee.

Ash- eevee, use quick attack!

Many beedril got tackled and couldn't battle anymore.

Ash- now use sand attack!!

But instead of using sand attack, eevee launched a yellow beam from its mouth, which took out all the beedril.

Ash- eevee!! You learned hyperbeam!! You are one quick learner!

"Eeeevvvvveee!"said eevee but suddenly started glowing."what's happening? Ohh, eevee you are evolving!!"said an excited ash.

And now in eevee's place stood......

....

...

...

_______________________________________________________________

And done!!
Sorry for the delay.

If you're wondering who is sir aaron.... then you must watch the movie "lucario and the mystery of mew". An awesome but heart touching movie.

#cliffhangersforlife!!!

So i promise the next chapter in a few days!!

*peace

Au revoir!!
Mes petites!!