[4]

The last few days flash before my eyes. From the beginning of this all to now.

Me and dawn run towards the gate, the killer right behind us. We've tried everything we could, from throwing pieces of metal at it, jumping through holes in walls, and using the flashlight dawn had to try and blind it. But that didn't stop him from going right back in our trail.

The gate was just a few feet away, I can feel the heat radiating from the fire at the front. Dawn had told me that the fire never ends, it's meant for something but he and his group aren't sure what.

The gate was just a couple of inches. Once we were in front of it dawn told me to hold down the lever and wait till all three lights at the top turn on, he was going to try and lead the monster away. I was hesitant but I nodded and he he started running in a different direction, the killer following after him.

Dawn had also told me that each killer had a name, he wasn't sure if somebody had made up the names for them and they stuck on or if the killers once communicated with the prey. We shall never know.

The name of this killer was the wraith. He told me each killer had there own hidden ability, and this one just so happened to have the ability to turn invisible, not completely though. You have to be careful with this one he said. Look carefully and you'll see slight distortion in the world, that's when you run, because once he rings that bell you only have a few seconds to get away before he goes full force towards you.

The gate eventually made a clicking sound and the metal gates started opening, I looked inside and saw that it was a very short hallway and then it stopped, white and grey fog was all I could see past that point. I turned around and listened, trying to see if I could hear the heart beat, if I could hear dawn.

Suddenly in the distance I saw dawn run towards me, the killer only a few feet behind.

"Run!" He yelled at me and I quickly spun on my heel and made a break for the fog, dawn right behind me.

_______

Short chapter I know. But this is all leading up to something big :3 now it's up to you to determine wether that something is good or bad.