Lets talk about the second book [IMPORTANT!]

So in the beginning I said I was going to end this book off with something horrifying happening and than I would continue it in another book which would be the second.

After much consideration I've decided that I won't be making a second book, but instead id be making one whole book with two different endings.

You heard me right, two different endings.

The end I had originally planned for book one will end in a chapter labeled [ending part 1]  and the second and last ending would have the same like except ending part 2.

I'm doing this because I realized that I don't have enough ideas the make a full out book two, so I decided to combine all the ideas I had and just make one whole book all together.

My original plan for the second book was to have all the killers reset and than the doctor would be the last one like MM is the last one for book 1 (spoilers). I feel that if I were to go through with this plan I'd be dragging the story line to much and it wouldn't make for anything interesting.

I can only do so much with the little creativity I have and making a book two is not one of them.

So with that saying I'm sorry to those who were looking forward to a book two.

I'd also like to point out that I won't be adding anymore oc to the book except for the one I already promised I'd put in. I'm not going to be doing anymore contests because every other story I've tried to write that contains ocs I end up just discontinuing later on. I can't write storys with ocs. But I'm making an exception this one time because I already said I'd add this person to the book for saying who the next person I'd kill off was and I'm a woman of my word.

[Message for oc person - Unfortunately for you I can only add you in for 2-3 chapters because it's hard to maintain a plot and add a completely new character to it that I Have to make room for. Sorry if you are disappointed with me on that.]

Anyway, thanks to those who actually bothered to read this, I think it's pretty important but whatever.

I hope you all have a good night-afternoon/morning.

Biiiii! <3