[11]

When nicks vision finally cleared, he couldn't take the time to look at the scenery before him because he felt a sharp pain in his back, and the world started spinning.

"Can I ask why you're attacking me so early?!" He screamed back at the killer.

All he could do was run, and run as fast as he can with the pain in his back. The killer trailing right behind him. Nick quickly pushes down a wooden plate to stop the killer in his path. The killer ended up starring at the plate before going around and coming straight for nick, but nick though ahead. He slide over the plate to the other side and grinned.

"Come on I can do this all day!" He said as the killer went around again and he hopped back over the plate. Trying his best to ignore the stinging.

After he went over the plate again, he ran over to a bunch of wooden walls while the killer had his back turned, hoping the killer did not see him, nick peeked out from behind the wall and saw the killer was gone, he hadn't even noticed the beating heart in his ears was gone. He moved back into a sitting position behind the wall, breathing heavily.

Nick winced every time he moved the slightest bit.

"Shit, the supernatural can really hurt." He whimpers slightly, reaching behind his back to touch the cut. Pulling his hand back he sees that blood is covering his entire palm. He drops his hand to his side and breaths heavily.

"Nick?!" Someone whisper-yells to him. Nick looks up at the figure, though he couldn't make it out, his vision was fuzzy and disoriented. The figure drops next to him and looks at his back. Nicks vision clears slightly and he can see tommy sitting next to him, worry in his eyes.

"Just, take a deep breath or something!" Tommy panics looking around for anything to help stop the bleeding.

"TAKE A DEEP BREATH?! It feels like my insides are being ripped out Tommy!" Nick cries slightly, even though when he first came here he got hit in the side it wouldn't scale up to the pain he felt in his back now. Tommy flinched at nicks shout.

Even though nick was in so much pain, even though nick knew he should be afraid. in all the chaos, only one emotion coursed through his body.

Relief.

10 minutes.

That's all nick has to wait.

10 minutes and the pain would stop.

10 minutes and he would bleed out and finally escape his retched world.

Tommys panicked voice yelled nicks name, but nick couldn't respond. For the world had turned black around him.

_______

Ashlie quickly worked on the generator. Not messing up anything, the sooner they get the generators done, the sooner they can get out. Ashlie knew that there were only 3 generators left, for Uni and Cory finished one. She could only hope they were working on another one.

Ashlie also hoped that Tommy and nick were doing fine, she could only hope that Tommy hadn't gotten into anything trouble and she could only hope her brother had nothing to do with it.

Tommy was always the first one down anyway, and Ashlie and dawn were always the ones to save his ass from the killer. Ashlie smiles a little bit, remembering how she meant dawn.

_______

Ashlie ran as fast as she could, the killer right behind her.

As she made a left she hid behind a wooden wall. When the killer was gone Ashlie got up and started running again, she had blood dripping down her arm from when the killer had hit her with their weapon.

As she was running she bumped into someone, she let out a loud gasp as she fell to the ground, landing on her butt. Ashlie was scared to look up, scared to look the killer in the eyes.

"Hey are you alright?" Ashlie stared at the male before her, her heart beating fast.

'Damn he's hot' she though to herself, if her brother was here he would be scolding her for even looking at another male. But he's not here now . . .

"Hey! Can you hear me?" The male kneeled down in front of her, looking over at her arm. "You're hurt," was all he said as he took out a med kit and gently held Ashlie's arm, wrapping gaze around the wound. Ashlie couldn't help but blush at this.

'A hot male is touching me . . . My dream has come true!' He finished bandaging Ashlie's arms and stood up, holding out his hand.

"I'm dawn" he said smiling slightly. Ashlie smiles back.

"Ashlie" and she took his hand.

_______

Ashlie had to stop her self from sobbing when the memory came back to her.

He's gone,

He's really gone.

That's when she remembered she had finished the generator a while ago and the killer was probably coming straight towards her. So she got up and sprinted to a tree, hiding behind it.

"I miss you dawn" she whispers to herself.

_______

When nick finally regained consciousness, he saw a blurry figure standing over him.

"Nick?" A faint voice spoke out to him.

When his vision cleared he saw Tommy's face right in front of his. Nick yelps and sits up, only to lay back down when he feels the burning pain in his upper back.

"What happened?" He whispers to Tommy, as he rubs his forehead in an attempt to stop his pounding head ache.

"You were dying." nicks eyes snap over to Tommy, wide and confused. Tommy shrugged. Then the memory came back to him.

"Oh . . ." Tommy sighed.

"You know a normal person would immediately say he's gushing blood, but no you had to go bleed everywhere and faint first." Nick snorted.

"Yea well, what happened while I was out."

"Well despite the part about me having a panic attack I managed to find a med kit and stop the bleeding, though you did lose a lot of blood. So be careful how you move." Tommy smiles over at nick, and nick smiles back.

"Hey Tommy . . ." Nick asks.

"Yea?" Tommy responds.

"Do you think we'll ever get out of here?" There was silence between the two before Tommy finally spoke.

"I don't know . . . I guess we'd just have to wait and see" Tommy says, his voice barley above a whisper. Nick nods, staring into Tommy's hazel-brown eyes, before looking away.

Was he really thinking about that kind of thing right now. Nows not the time to fall in love, nows the time to survive.

_______

Keep moving forward