[13]

It felt like forever before Cory and Ashlie managed to fix a generator and by the time they were just About done the killer had found them and cut a deep slash into Ashlie's shoulder.

Unable to finish the generator, Ashlie and Cory quickly leave the scene pushing palettes in front of the killers face to confuse them. Eventually the two lost them and Ashlie had to lean against corys shoulder in pain.

"Shit ash . . . Hold on I'm gonna go look for the others! And possibly a med kit" he mutters before sitting Ashlie down and rushing off. Ashlie grunts in pain as she tries to keep herself up. Her stagnant breaths proved no help to her, the pain in her shoulder was becoming unbearable.

"Please, hurry up co-ry" her voice cracked. She was losing too much blood to fast, for a cut in her shoulder at least. Looking down at her now blood stained hands she can't help but feel nauseous, scared of what would come to her if the killer had found her hiding place, if the killer got here before She bleed out.

_______

Nick hadn't known what to do when Cory came running at him, muttering things under his breath and panicking.

"Cory! What's going on?" And with that Cory explained everything, from losing Uni to Ashlie getting hurt and possibly bleeding out to death.

Nick stood frozen as he looked over to Tommy, who also had a overwhelmed expression. Nick Quickly looked back over to Cory, muttering a quite 'where is she' before grabbing the med kit from his backpack and following Cory towards where he had left the dieing Ashlie.

_______

When nick and Cory had finally made it there, Ashlie was ready to pass out. Her vision faltered every few seconds and she was leaning against the wooden wall--with her good arm of course--her eyes were half shut.

"Ashl-" nick began.

"I'm . . . Fine ni . . Ck." Ashlie says, weakly waving her hand dismissively towards him.

"Oh yes Ashlie, the copious amounts of blood flowing from your wounded arm guarantee that." Nick carefully took Ashlie arm, telling Cory to hand him gaze from the med kit.

After nick had wrapped Ashlie's arm tightly to stop the bleeding he looked his sister in the eyes.

"You think you'll be aright?" Ashlie simply nodded before leaning her head on nicks chest, closing her eyes. Nick instinctively wrapped an arm around her shoulders gently, leaning his head on top of hers.

After everything that has happened Nick still couldn't believe any of it was real. All nick wanted was to wake up in his bed every morning with Ashlie nagging at him, he wanted to complain to his friends about his teachers and all the homework they give them. Nick wanted to embarrass Ashlie on her first date, make s'mores in their back yard with their dad.

Nick didn't want this,

Any of it.

And that's what pained him the most.