Thank you for reading.

As I close this book, I close a tale of which I poured my heart and soul into.

This book has been both a pain and a pleasure to write and I'm so grateful for everyone who read and enjoyed this book.

I've never been able to completely finish a story. I've had so many ideas and lose interest in them as soon as they came. It could be my lack of enthusiasm for the skill.

One thing I can say though is that I'm so proud of this book. It will always be one of my pride and joys. I'll look back on this book when I'm older, I'm sure if it.

I want to thank everyone who stuck around during my many hiatus' during this book, and I'm sorry it took so long to get the last chapter out. Life has been hell for me this summer so writing wasn't my top priority. (Plus I had no motivation.)

I love you all. If you have any questions feel free to put them in the comments! I'll probably end up doing a q&a chapter to end off this book once and for all.

As most know I'm not in the newscapepro fandom any more. I have moved on and quite the Minecraft community all together. I still love cory and the gang but I've just grown bored of the content they produce. And I don't know if I'll be continuing writing in Wattpad. Although I have an Instagram for anyone who wants to keep up with the things I'm doing.

Instagram: @hikari.liz

I post voltron edits (and sometimes anime and manga edits) so if you wanna keep in touch that's where you can follow me!!

Thank you all again for sticking with me through this book. I love all of you.

-yours truly, Lizzie.