[21.5]

She was starving.

Black dots swam her vision as her eyes laid once more on the uninhabited bodies laid in the cold cellar around her. All the pain she's been through these past days have been enough to completely destroy all hope she had of freedom, of once more seeing the bright sun in the sky again.

She had a terrible head ache and she could even feel the infection tearing away at her scalp. She had to hold back her yells in pain and terror in fear of the others coming down and beating her like they had many other occasions.

Her body shock violently as she felt herself needing to throw up, but she couldn't. Due to the lack of food.

The poor girl was malnourished and so skinny you could see her bones poking out from under her thinned skin.

She pulled harshly on cuffs that chained her to the cement wall. The metal grinded against her wrists, tearing away any skin that was left and revealing the bone on the other side. Her brown-red blood seeped through the wound and down her arm.

Before she knew it her hands were free. In excitement she quickly went to stand up, before she collapsed to the ground in excruciating pain. Her stomach growled loudly and her vision swam.

The world Around her began to fade.

She realized she was going to die, that this would be her last moments on earth. Quickly with a shaky finger she wrote two words and drew a symbol the elders had taught her. Not realizing the immortalizing pain it will later bring her.

She could only hope people remember her name. The one she wrote on the ground. Before she would disembody the beings who brought her this pain.

'Lisa Sherwood'