[16.5]

She stared blankly at the wall in front of her, muttering in coherent words through her chapped lips.

She held her hands up to her ears trying to quiet the buzzing and the low voices that came with it. Her breathing was heavy and shaky. Her hands trembled against the sides of her head and her bottom lip quivered ever so slightly, but her eyes stayed completely devoid of any emotion.

She rocked back and forth on the cold concrete ground. At this point tears were rolling down her pale cheeks.

The doors behind her opened and in came 3 people, their voices rang throughout the halls and rooms of the building.

Than came the screams.

The terrible shouts of horror at the amount of blood that filled the room, the amount of bodies scattered everywhere.

Muffled voices were all the girl could hear, muffled voices and blurred figures as one of them neared her direction. Her vision slowly faded and she knew she had to act fast. Black dots scattered her sight and a pounding head ache began to form.

She turned forward towards the wall she was sitting in front. With a shaky finger she quickly began to write as best she could on the wall.

She dropped her hand by her side, taking in deep and ragged breaths to contain her beating heart. The buzzing and the voices were only getting louder.

Driving her mad.

"Miss. . . Going. . . Alright. . . Getting. . . . Stay. . ." That was all she could make out from the loud heart beat that banged in her ears. With a quick shriek she grabbed the closest object to her and swung around, more blood splattered the floor.

Nobody knew what happened that night, except the young girl huddled in the corner.

Only she knew what she did.

She could only hope now that nobody would forget her name. The name she had written on the wall.

'Sally Smithson'