RECAP

HEY GUYS

First off, I want to thank everyone that has continued to read this story and continues to support it. I want to thank every new fan as much as the old ones as well. These stories are a source of confidence for me and the first legitimate writing project I've had.

Now, I understand if you guys mught have forgotten some things. It's been a while since I've uploaded and that's because of school. So, previously on the Lost Words:

0. In but, hold on, Nathan was broken out of prison and taken to Rodrigo's mansion by Darren. He stayed there for months completing task after task for Rod. In D. C. Sam was kidnapped by so-called gov. officials and whom we find out to be Darren and she is taken to this mansion to see Nathan for the first time in months.

1. In FBI headquarters, at the end of but, hold on, Darren pays Sam and Nathan a visit and tells them that he was betrayed by Rodrigo and Fiona (his gf and Rod's sister), that he has left them and he'd like to join the Union. They accept his apologies but refuse his request.

2. After David's funeral, Violet was kidnapped out of the basement of Sam's house.

3. The police found letters with a series of kidnapping victims addressed to Nathan and Sam. These letters were clues to a series of locations. They were missions from Rodrigo. Police grant immunity and N & S go on missions.

4. After a few months and many ups and downs, Nathan and Sam made it home. They had met Nathan's aunt, Portia, whom kills herself with a poisonous pill and one of David's old friends, Al, on these missions. The next day home, Darren shows up to their house to pick them up for Rodrigo. He needs to get the things N & S went searching for him. The duo find out Darren is back working with him.

5. When in Rodrigo's mansion, he threatens to kill them after he's given them back Violet. This is when Darren, Nathan and Sam pull out their guns on Rodrigo and his men. It's revealed that Darren might have been acting as a double agent.

I HOPE YOU'RE ALL EXCITED FOR WHAT'S TO COME. POSTING A NEW CHAPTER AFTER THIS WITH A COUPLE SPECIAL SHOUTOUTS.