Chapter Fifty Three

The Morning After - warning: mild sexual activity

It was Saturday, approximately 9 in the morning. Arden slept soundly, wrapped in the Slytherin quilt. She rolled over onto her other side, and hummed as she enjoyed the warmth of the blankets. But it wasn't just the blankets that were keeping her warm; another body was sleeping soundly right next to her, with their arms wrapped around her tightly.

Arden opened her eyes, and looked up to see Draco sleeping next to her, holding her close to him. Her heart melted at the sight, as if she had fallen in love with him all over again. But Arden noticed his bare shoulders, he was missing his shirt, and she, was missing her bottoms.

'I'm half naked in bed with my ex boyfriend...' she realised.

Arden screamed, and pushed Draco away from her, resulting in him to wake up frightened, and ultimately fall off of the bed.

Arden stood on the other side, frantically looking around the room for her clothes. She was still wearing a shirt that wasn't hers, and she still had her underwear on. Draco groaned and picked himself off the ground.

His vision was blurry from just waking up. "Who the hell-" As Draco rubbed his eyes, he saw Arden stand on the other side of his bed. The two looked at each other with looks full of shock, embarrassment, and disgust.

The both of them screamed at the same time.

"WHAT THE HELL!?" Draco yelled, just as confused as Arden was. He remembered her asking him to take her back to her dorm. She was kissing his neck over and over as he carried her. He remembered the two kissing uncontrollably, and how they almost went all the way...

-

Draco had managed to sneak into the Head Boy dormitory with Arden. It was a room that the Slytherin Head Boys never used, for they liked to stay in the regular dormitory to torment their classmates.

Arden straddled Draco, digging her nails into his bare back as he left love bites all over her neck. Draco knew the two were going to regret this the morning after, but he couldn't control himself.

He rolled over, making himself be the one in charge as he hovered over her. He didn't stop working her neck, making her whisper his name over and over. His lips kissed over the diamond chain that he'd given her. Draco stopped for a few seconds, it hurt him knowing that she still help onto a piece of him. She desperately wanted to get back with him.

Draco's hands ran up her shirt, feeling her gorgeous smooth skin against his fingertips drove him crazy. He connected their lips again, kissing her with fiery passion as traces of whiskey blessed him with the burning confidence that the drink grants.

His hand slid down her waist, hip, and stopped at her underwear line. He broke the kiss, to look into her gorgeous pleading eyes, wondering if he should do this or not.

"Please." She begged him. Arden grabbed his hand and moved it closer to her core, but Draco took his hand away.

"No, I won't." He whispered.

Arden pouted. She took his face in her hands and pulled him into another soft kiss. "Draco, I want it." She slurred. She was still heavily under the influence of Fire Whiskey, it would break him if he took advantage of her while she was the most vulnerable.